Chapter 3 - Anger

I rushed over to meet her, I tried to hide the fact that I'm scared and worried about what she might be thinking about this.

"Bella, sweetie. Hi," I practically almost pounced on her, I kissed her on the lips as she presses hers on mine. I thought she might not be mad at me, judging by the way she returns my kiss, I think she was cool with it, plus she was not having an angry fit.

"Hello, y/n," she replied. To avoid other people seeing us, I pulled her in through the hallways that were heading towards Slytherin's common room.

Before I could say anything, I heard the sound of the footsteps becoming closer and closer by the minute. I remembered that one of the prefects liked to wander around here, so I told her,

"Shit. Uh, go Bella. Go. Meet me in my room, please, before,"

"I'll be in the secret place." Then she ran away.

Once she was out of my sight, it was Draco. He was surprised to see me standing in the hallway alone.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" he asked me as he walked closer to me.

"I could ask you the same thing,"

"I'm a prefect and was on parole, checking things before I head back. Now, what's your excuse?" he raised his eyebrows with a smug look on his face.

"Uh, well," I looked back, avoiding his eye contact, he has this curious look,

"Is my aunt here? Is she back there?" he stretched his neck to see past me if Bellatrix was standing in the dark. But I denied him.

"No! well, yes. She's not back there, hiding. She's at the secret place – waiting for me."

"Why is she there?"

"Because we thought it was someone else walking down this hallway, it turns out it was just you. I told her to hide, and so she did." I explained to him, he turns his head, checking the area again before telling me to go meet his aunt.

"You better be careful; someone might see you." I nodded my head yes while walking away from him. He shook his head as he rolled his eyes at me.

I was casually strolling down the hallway, and at the same time checking if the coast is clear for me to meet her. As I entered the place, it was like she was not there. I called out her name and waited for her to join me. But no luck.

"Bella, where are you?" I looked for her but I failed. As I accepted my defeat, I walked with my eyes glued to the ground. I thought to myself that she must've been so angry at me. She saw what happened between me and Alan. She's going to hate me now. Then, I bumped into her and fell to the ground.

"Oh, sorry darling. I didn't mean to do that," she said with her sultry voice as she reached out her hands. I pulled on it and back on my feet again.

"Where were you? I thought you said you'll meet me at the place. But you weren't there." I asked her while brushing off the dirt on my clothes.

"Now, I took the long way, not the shortcut. And then, I bumped into someone." I was shocked that she met someone,

"Oh, dear Merlin, please let it not be Alan." I thought to myself,

"A lovely girl named Pansy. You know her?"

"Uh. Yes, she's one of my friends, well sort of. She's in an on-and-off relationship with Draco. What did she say, or did you say something to her?"

"Well," she said,

"Wait, hold on. Let's go to my room before someone else sees us." I took her hands and pulled her towards Slytherin's common room then straight to my room. I locked the door behind us. Something inside me just overcame that I went towards her and kiss her. Which caught her by surprise.