sutsoma's love for subhadra.

Hello friends,

As,I promised with regular update here again I am back with  the next chapter.

Upapandavas were eagerly waiting for their Mata Subhadra to wake up.

Prativindya sits near Subhadra's head and caressing  her hair.

Sutsoma sit on another side and remember the past.

Flashback-
(It was after Subhadra loosing her two children's and after the birth of Sutsoma.)

Slowly with the time and with being with Sutsoma , Subhadra started forgetting her pain and death of the children.

        Subhadra was with Sutsoma in her chamber.

After a while everyone comes there in search of them.

      Sutsoma sees that hides behind Subhadra.

Draupadi-Subhadreeyyy,,,
Subhadra-Yes jiji, what happened?
Draupadi-Did you see Sutsoma?

   Subhadra understood that something is wrong and according to her, her notorious son did some thing.

Subhadra-no jiji, why? What happened?
Draupadi-he stole ladoos from kitchen .
Subhadra-let him na jiji.
Draupadi-you don't spoil him too much.
Subhadra-what did I did jiji?
Draupadi-you always support him whenever he does a mistake, With your support he has became very naughty.

Subhadra-jijii...,,,

Draupadi-No Subhadra,you always support him in everything.See because of your support he does everything without knowing it's consequences because he know whatever happens you will always be with him no matter what the situation is.

Sutsoma on hearing Draupadi scholding his Mata Subhadra immediately comes from his hiding spot and says,

Sutsoma-Mata don't scold my Maiya.
See, I only told her to not say to you, where I am.

Draupadi and Subhadra on listening him laugh a little.

Draupadi-See ,I said you, I  know both of you very well.You  both are verryy..ahhhh...,,
You both can't handle if anyone scold the opposite.If anyone says anything to Sutsoma ,Subhadra comes in between and stops them.
Likewise if anyone scolds Subhadra Sutsoma can't bear it along with prativindya.
Thank God now Prativindya went for training or Else he would have fought with mee same like Sutsoma.

Subhadra laughs hearing it and tear slips from her eyes and she says,

Subhadra-See jiji, they are everything to me and I can't bear if anything happens to them and I can't even bear a single scratch on them.

Draupadi-I know ,I know,...even you don't love me that much now.(with fake pout.)
Subhadra on seeing her fake pout laughs a little and says
Subhadra-jijji , Are you jealous of your own children.
Draupadi-Noo and they are not only my children okk, remember they are our children and in between us both, you have more rights on both of them. No matter what others say you will be there first priority and you will be their first mother.Beacause if not you, They both are nothing.

Subhadra on listening it becomes emotional and says,

Subhadra-thank you jijii for this.

Sutasoma on seeing both his mother's not caring about him says

Sutsoma-you both forgot about me.
See here ,I am standing from that time and you both are talking and laughing about something without caring about me.

Subhadra and Draupadi on seeing again laughs.

Draupadi-See you stole my sister fromme , So today I stole your mother from you.

Sutsoma-No, she is my mother .
I won't let  you steal her from me.
Draupadi(laughingly says)-First she is my sister okk, after my sister only she became your mother.
Sutsoma-No ,first she is my mother.

Subhadra on seeing them both bickering shouts loudly and says ,

Subhadra- I am both your's Sister and Mother okay, now stop fighting for this.  Come let's go and have dinner.

Draupadi,Subhadra and Sutsoma goes to dinning hall.

All family members were already there.

They all enjoyed some  special quality time with eachother

                 *Author's Note*
Here finally again a next chapter.

I wanna ,Thank everyone who ever voted my story and commented yesterday.

Thank you for your support yesterday by seeing all your support , I got very encouraged to write the next chapter.

Thankyou once again🤗☺️.

And please continue to shower your love and affection on this book.
And please vote and comment.

Your's,
Writer..