Subhadra Wake's up

Helloo friends,

Again ,I am back with another chapter and I wanted to write this chapter big with more than 800 words.

(Imagine her to be Subhadra in unconcious)

Subhadra wakes up from unconciousness  and sees Upapandavas around her.

Subhadra-What happend putroo,,?Why are all of you here and Shrutsena why are you here? You should take rest ,you just recovered from high fever.

While saying this she gets up from her bed and sits with back support and upapandavas help her to sit properly.

(Imagine it to be Subhadra sitting with back support)

Shrutsena-Amma,I am fine  you fell  unconcious not me and now you should take more rest not me .
Subhadra-Why putr??
Shatanik-Yes Ammi, From now onwards you won't do any single work.
Sutsoma-Yes Maiyaa, from now onwards  you won't even keep your feet down on the floor.
Prativindya-Yes Mata, you should take more  care of yourself and if you need anything we are there for you.

Subhadra on listening them all becomes very confused.

Subhadar- But why putrr??
Shatanik-Mata,Now Shrutkarama will have younger brother or sister then him and we all will get a brother or sister.

Subhadra on listening it first didn't understand anything but after getting the meaning of it she understands.

She sees prativindya who nods and says,

Prativindya-Yes Mata,you are again going to become a mother.

Subhadra on listening it keeps her hand on her stomach and smiles a little and says,

Subhadar-Putrr,, is it true ??

Prativindya-Yess Mataaa.

Subhadar-You all are going to become  big brothers are you all happy?

Shatanik-Yesss Mata we are soo happy .

Shrutsena-Yess Mata, from now only we are feeeling very excited.