Worried😰

Hello friends,

Again I am back with the next update .

Hope you all will enjoy this update.

Recap- Subhadra falls unconcious and Upapandavas and Daaima immediately rushes her to the room.

INSIDE THE ROOM

Subhadra was unconcious on the bed and Daaima was preparing things for the treatment of Subhadra.

After a while  Subhadra wakes up and yells in pain and outside the room  Upapandavas upon listening Subhadra's cry in pain felt very worried and sheds the tears.

Daaima soon started her treatment and after some time again Subhadra fell unconcious .

Outside the room Upapandavas start roaming her and there in tension.

They all remember a situation (FLASHBACK)

Upapandavas were playing in the garden at that time Draupadi comes there and asks,

Draupadi- Putroo, what are you playing?

Prativindya- Mata, We are playing hide and seek.

Draupadi- Ohhh okay  and today you all are alone. Everyday your Mata Subhadra roams around you and all roam around her like bees. Then what happend today?

Sutsoma- Mata is making us kheer and she said kids should not come to the kitchen . So, we all are playing outside waiting for Mata to come.

Draupadi- Ohh okay, then I will go and help Subhadra.

Draupadi goes there and helps Subhadra.

NEXT DAY

Today was the day Subhadra lost her child so she was not coming outside and has locked herslf in the room from the morning.

Upapandavas don't know about anthing only prativindya knows about it but he keeps quiet and not say anyone about it.

So, like every morning  they all go near and knock  outside of the Subhadra's room  like everyday morning to play with her for sometime and to eat together.

 But like daily their Mata Subhadra didn't open the door cheerfully nor came running towards  them to hug nor  answeresd them nor opened the door for them.

Shatanik- Mata, What happened ?why are you not coming outside of room? Maaa, please  come outside .

Shrutsena- Yess Maa, please open the door.

Sutsoma- What happened Mata ? Why are you not coming.?

While they were calling her at that time Draupadi come's there with neutral face and says,

Draupadi- Putroo today, I don't think she will come outside  today.

Upapandavas- But why Mata?

Draupadi sighs and says;

Draupadi- Putroo, You all know right,  You all are the equal child for Mata Subhadra as me.

Upapanadavas- Yes Mata, We all love Mata Subhadra as much as you.

Draupadi- So listen Putroo, Before you all born your Mata Subhadra was pregnant at that time and only your Bhrata Prativindya was born.

Prativindya  sighs worridely

Shrutsena- Then what happened Mata? Where is our brother or sister?

Draupadi sighs and says;

Draupadi- Your Mata Subhadra was going to give birth to the baby in few days. But while she was  walking beside the stairs she saw that prativindya was going to step on oil and was going to fall from the steps and was going to get stabbed by the spear which is at the end of the steps. So, in a hurry to save she quickly walk to steps and push him aside but,

Sutsoma- But What happend Mata?

Then Prativindya say's while crying,

Prativindya- In a hurry to save me, While pushing me Mata fell from stairs and lost the baby.

Shatanik- Oh my god! (He says with tears in his eyes.) 

Draupadi- Yes and you know, When your Mata woke up after sometime, first she asked whether Prativindya is fine or not. (She says with tears in eyes.)

Upapandavas shed thier tears.

Prativindya- Mata was very sad at that time even she didn't eat nor slept nor talked with anyone and You know Sutsoma, Mata again started to smile and talk when you were born.

Sutsoma on listening this breakdown.

At that time they decided to take care of her  and love her till the end like their own Mother. Ans show her their love and affection  and they also promised themself that they wouldn't make her cry nor let Mata Subhadra to feel the emptiness  nor they will  let her feel childless.

PRESENT

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

Daaima comes outside  with a worried look.

 Upapandavas on noticing Daaima coming outside immediately rush towards her and they all ask worridely;

Prativindya- Daaima, how is our Mata Subhadra and the Baby?

Sutsoma- Are they fine?

Shrutsena- Please say Daaima, Is everything alright?

Shatanik- Is there anything which we should worry about?

Daaima- Actually,,,

Heyy friends,

Please  continue to show your love and affection to this  book.

 Please vote and comment your opinion, So that I get encouraged to write the next part and I will update next part soon.