End of the Stressfull day😢😥

Hello My dear Reader's,

Here again, I am back with the next update.

(Recap-The baby girl dies immediately after birth and Upapandavas cremate the baby.)

Upapandavas  return to the Mahal and goes near the Subhadra's room.

INSIDE THE SUBHADRA'S ROOM

Upapandavas goes near Subhadra's bed and stands there while thinking about the dead baby girl who they just had creamate and they shed the  tears.

While they were shedding tears thinking about their sister they listen the cry of the baby.

 Immediately Prativindya carries the baby boy in his arms and hugs him close to his heart and says emotionally,

Prativindya- We don't know wheather to be happy that atleast our baby brother is alive or whether to be sad about the death of our baby sister

Sutsoma- Yes Bhrata, We need to take revenge for the death of our baby sister. I won't leave those fellows who tried to kill our Mother and our brother and sister.I will surely avenge the death of my sister.

Shrutasena- Yes Bhrata, if we leave them this time, again they will try to hurt our mother and brother.Now already we lost our sister now we can't lose another.

Shatanik- We need to think rationally.

Prativindya- Yes, We need to think rationally. But it's not the time to become hyper. We need to take decisons calmly. We shouldn't hurry with  any decisons. It will only lead to us to the problem.

Sutsoma- But Bhrata, We already lost our sister and Mata lost her daughter. How can we remain cool.

Prativindya- WE should act wise Soma, Now we don't have anyone with us. Here in this politics, We all are one and everyone one are  just with us only for the sake of their kingdom and because of our father's strength. So, we shouldn't trust anyone.

Sutsoma- I know Bhrata but,

Prativindya- Soma,listen carefully now none are our's except our family. You,Shata,Shruta,Mata Subhadra,Our brother now only we are there for eachother. Everyone will act good infront of us but we shouldn't trust anyone. So, We will not be able to ask help from anyone.

Shrutsena-We know bhrata that, We are only for eachother.

Shatanik- Yes, We should wait until our father's come back from the vanvas.

Prativindya- Yes, till then please act patiently.

Sutsoma- Okay Bhrata, but I will surely avenge the death of our sister in the future.

Prativindya- We will avenge her death for sure in future but now we should be more carefull and take care of our Mata and our baby brother. Even we should be careful that Mata doesn't get to know about the death of the baby girl.

Shrutsena- Bhrata, We will take care that Mata doesn't get to know about the death of another baby.

Sutsoma- And we will take care of Mata and the baby

Shatanik- We will also act wisely.

While promising that they start to play with the baby.

While they were playing with the baby Subhadra wakes up with a slight pain.

Subhadra- Ahh,,,

Sutsoma- Mata, Are you alright.?

Prativindya- Shatanik, go and call Daaima.

They make Subhadra to sit properly with the support.

After a while Daaima comes there and checks Subhadra and says,

Daaima- Rajkumaro, Everything is fine but you need to take care of Yuvrani because she drank the poison.

Prativindya- Okay Daaima, We will take care of Mata properly but please come and check Mata daily.

Daaima- Okay.(While saying this Daaima goes from there.)

Subhadra sees that Shrutsena carrying a baby in his arms and asks,

Subhadra(with tears)- Putr, that baby Shrutsena is carrying is it,,,,,

Prativindya- Yes Mata, What you are thinking is correct.

Subhadra smile a little with joy.

Shrutsena forwards the baby to Subhadra

Subhadra smils a little with joy.
Subhadra immediately takes the baby and hugs her close to her heart. Upapandavas upon seeing it becomes emotional.

Subhadra sees towards Upapandavas and spreads her arms immediately. Upapandavs immediately hugs her but carefully so that they doesn't hurt the baby.

They all play with the baby with sometime and they all fall asleep from tiredness because of the stressful day.

                                                                                  *AUTHORS NOTE*

Hello Friends,

Here, I am back with the next update but this time, I know it is short update but now I will try to post  next chapter within three days.

I will try my very best to update next part early.

Please continue to shower your love and affection☺️.

Please Vote and Comment your opinions.

Thankyou for your love for this book.