4

Hyeri entered the coffee shop with her heels clicking on the tiled floor

Hyeri entered the coffee shop with her heels clicking on the tiled floor. Searching for the person she came here for when she found the person she smirked and went towards them and sat infront of them.

"Dong-eun na long time no see huh" she said taking a sip from the coffee dong-eun ordered for herself.

Hyeri crossed her legs and supported her body on the table.

"So what is it that you called such a busy person like me. You know how busy i am come on. Use that brain of yours will you." Hyeri said in an annoyed tone.

Taking a 1 hour break from her shoot she felt her 1B Won of that hour being taken away from her.

Being a top earning model was not easy for her.

"Hyeri yah. You said you'll help me financially in this stuff that we're doing." Dong-eun started.

"Yea i did say that so?" Hyeri asked getting impatient.

"I need you to pay for the tickets of two people to the UK" dong-eun said.

Hyeri scoffed pushing herself back to rest at the backrest of the seat and smiled.

"Just that much? Anything else? Miss Moon Dong-eun." Hyeri commented

"No that's it. Just transfer the money to my account and I'll book the tickets." Dong-eun said and stood up and took her bag before saying, "Oh and btw you will have to pay......for the coffee" and with that Dong-eun left.

After paying for the coffee, Hyeri was walking towards her car when she heard someone shout her name. She turned to her right and saw.. 

"Ha Yesol. What are you doing here?" She asked bending down to reach the younger one's height.

"I came for shopping with appa." Yesol said smiling widely.

Hyeri looked up and saw Yesol's father who was smiling.

She got up and bowed in respect, "Hello Mr

She got up and bowed in respect, "Hello Mr.Ha" she said. Which the man reciprocated.

"So Yesol I'll keep going ok? Aunty has some work to finish" Hyeri smiled at the younger one and caressed her chin. And then smiled at Ha Doyeong who was staring at her intensely.

"She moved towards him and whispered, "Don't you think if you keep looking at me like that it'll be suspicious " with that she left with a chuckle.

Kim Hyeri you are some kind of a woman.