12

"Kim Hyeri. This is Joo Yeojeong. A plastic surgeon. He is my headman." Moon Dong-eun introduced the doctor to the woman who looked at him in aw.

" I came to you with my friend didn't I?" Hyeri asked.

"Yes you did miss Kim. Also i am a great fan of yours. Your fashion is 🤌" Yeojeong said making Hyeri laugh. "ah thankyou. And thankyou for being Dongeun's headman. If you need any help I will be there. Now I'll get going." She bowed and left.

"Ha Doyeong. What are you doing here?" Hyeri asked taking a break from all the shoot in the studio. Doyeong took her hand and went towards her dressing room.

He made her sit and served the food he brought. Hyeri watched Doyeong speak fondly but somewhere she felt guilty.

"Yah Kim Hyeri. Your issue cover is out come lets check it out together." Jaejoon pulled Hyeri towards the couch and looked at the magazine. Jaejoon was complementing Hyeri but she was focused on her thoughts thinking what she's gon do now.

Hyeri stood outside her car waiting for Sara.
She saw sara running towards her with an anxious face. She stopped right infront of Hyeri making her jump in dilemma. "Yo yo you okay?" Hyeri asked quite concerned this time for friend.

"Hye-Hyejeong is in this shit with Dongeun. That bitch." Hyeri acted shocked by raising her left brow towards Sara.

"What did you say? Hyejeong? With Dongeun?" And Sara wrecklessly making Hyeri roll her eyes and sigh in annoyance.

"Not like i care but you didn't tell this to Yeonjin right?" Hyeri said crossing her arms.

"No i didn't i called you as soon as I got to know." Sara said instantly bringing forward her hand on which Hyeri kept a bag of white powder.

"Sara yah. You're such a druggie aren't you?" She chuckled with a smirk to which Sara replied saying, "You want me to suck you? Be your personal sex slave? I will. Just give me my drugs"

"Woah woah bro calm down.....but on second thought. Sure I'll call you when i need you" with that Hyeri sat in her car and left with a smirk.