16

"I am a deadly sin"

"I am a deadly sin"

"Hyeri yah. I am ready to take this kid. Marry me."

Hyeri smiled knowing this should've come way before but it still did.

She smiled wide and hugged him.

"JEON JAEJOON HOW DARE YOU!" Yeonjin busted inside the fitting room.

"And you what do you want from me huh?" Yeonjin asked Hyeri who smirked and left.

"JAEJOON ah wae. Why are you marrying her.?" She asked him holding his shoulders.
He quickly removed her hands and pushed her away.

"You said you loved Doyeong. Go and lick suck or sit on his wand. I don't care. I loved love and will love Hyeri. " With that Jaejoon left. Yeonjin's jaw hanging.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mrs. Park. Long time no see.....step mother" Hyeri smiled sweetly and sat Infront of Mrs. Park yeonjin's mother.

"Sweety. Why are you doing this? Yeonjin is your sister-"

"What? Sister? Oh a sister who tries stealing people or thing from me. Yea sure." Hyeri said smoking and tapping the cigarette on the ash tray.

"You are no less. Mrs Park. First pulled my dad to your side. Then killed him. Taking your daughter's side when you clearly know she is a motherfucking bully. Just you wait. I am neitjer sparing your daughter's life......not yours. Live as much as you want. Your time will soon come. Oh wait. It came" Hyeri said smiling and getting up just as Mrs Park tried saying something a group of police officers came in a took her with them.
.
.
.
"Eomma! Kim Hyeri!! How dare you put my mom behind the bars!" Yeonjin yelled.

"Yah do you not have anything to do other than yelling? My ear hurts. And for your information, I did not put her behind the bars, I threw her behind the bars and as for you." Hyeri walked closer to Yeonjin.

She caressed her cheek, "Hmmmm..... you'll soon be next to your mother."

"Kim Hyeri we are your family-"
"Ai ai ai. Stop connecting yourself to me andy mom. You both were never excepted by us. Bitch ass people." With a sly scoff, hyeri threw the cigarette and left yeonjin alone outside the police station.

"Don't expect the good things from me Yeonjin. You're nothing but a whore and a trouble maker."