14

"Say something and i will slice your throat"

"Choi Hye-Hyejeong. What are you doing here?" Hyeri asked confused.

"Waah. Kim Hyeri how rude of you not even inviting your friend inside." Hyejeong pushed past by Hyeri who was watching her walk towards the couch.

"Waah clean as always huh?" Hyejeong said caressed the surface of the couch and looking around in aw.

"Whore as always huh?" Hyeri deadpanned at Hyejeong who was offended.

"Yah. Am i the whore or you? I see your playing around with Doyeong even after being with Jaejoon and let me guess. Your even pregnant with his child." Hyejeong said coming closer to Hyeri who looked calm.

"So? You know when it comes to these stuffs am not as great as you." Hyeri said walking towards the dining area pouring a glass of water. Turning around with the glass Hyejeong thought it was for her and said, "Oh how sweet of you i was thirsty anyways" only to see Hyeri drink it herself.

"You see. I need to stay hydrated for my child." Hyeri smiled at her. "Now if you mind to leave me alone please" she said pointing her head towards the left where the main door was.

Hyejeong scoffed and walked angrily towards Hyeri to slap her only to be met with the pointed edge of the knife right on her chest.

"Should I plunge it in? Didn't you hear hear me?" She said as Little drops of blood dropped from Hyejeong's chest.

Her eyes wide she stepped back and held her chest and saw the blood. "You know it damn we'll Choi Hyejeong. Do not fuck with me. I won't spare a second to finish you. I am trying of fucking telling you guys. You guys are nothing infront of me whether it's money, power, position. Specially you Choi Hyejeong. You're nothing but a dog. Now get out before i crack your head open with this knife."