.2 (Edited)

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂,
𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈
𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊, (𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊) 

A month has passed, and there still isn't any sign of the girl waking up. However, they found out her name was Lamiia Avila-Terriquez. Her Aunt had reported her missing about five years prior. She had gone missing while on a trip to Georgia.
______
A few weeks ago

Carslie was making his rounds at the hospital, his shoes clicking against the porcelain floor. His mind kept wandering to the girl he found in the woods. Her file unnerved him; the severity of her injuries made him sick to his stomach. Those were only the current ones; who knows what horrors she faced before he found her.

The look she gave him before she passed out would be scarred in his mind forever. The blonde continued walking, lost in thought when someone called him over by one of Charlie's officers.

"Dr. Cullen," the officer's voice caused him to snap out of his thoughts. "We got the name for the Jane Doe. Her name is Lamiia Avila-Terriquez. She went on a trip with her Aunt in Georgia about five years ago." The officer spoke, handing him the 'Missing Persons' paper.

"She was 14 years old around the time of the abduction," the officer continues. "How she got to Washington from Georgia... I don't know."

Carslise listened intently, digesting the information he was receiving. "Was her aunt notified," he asks, looking up from the paper to meet the officer's gaze.

"We are trying," the officer replies. "She must have changed her phone number sometime over the years. When we get a hold of her, I'll let you know." The officer speaks, and Carlisle gives a curt nod in understanding. He gives the officer a thankful smile; his pearly whites match the hospital's walls. He watches as the officer leaves before his gaze shifts toward Miia's room.

______

"Hey," a girl whispers, waking the slumbering girl in the dimly lit basement. "Wake up; they want us to play a game," the girl says as she shakes Miia, causing her to jump up.

"Game? What game," Miia asked as the girl pushed her into a nearby pantry.

"Hide and seek," she answers. "If she finds you, don't run away; it'll only make it worse." She finishes before closing the pantry door, leaving Miia alone in the darkness.

The sound of a truck horn honked three times in sets of three's. Miia held her breath as she pressed her back further against the wall, her nails digging into her hands at her growing anxiety.

'THUD... THUD... THUD,' the sound of footsteps moving painfully slow as they moved down the creaky stairs. Miia shut her eyes tightly and clenched her jaw as the footsteps grew closer. Her ears started ringing, and her mouth began to dry. She didn't dare to breathe, placing a shakey hand over her mouth to muffle any sound that might come out. Minutes felt like hours as the pit in her stomach grew, and the thudding footsteps stopped momentarily. The silence was deafening before the door was suddenly swung open.
–––––––
Miia sat up, gasping for air; the machines beside her began screaming. Miia looked down at all the wires, desperately trying to take them off; panicked yelps left her mouth. The sound of rushed footsteps reached her room, and the sound seemed to fade as the muffled voices of the nurses spoke among each other, and some tried to calm her down.

Miia's chest heaved, her breaths jagged as she tried to get away from the doctors approaching, flailing her arms and legs as they grasped them to hold her down. The faint glint of a needle came into view, causing her movements to halt before she began kicking her legs. The doctor approaches, but his words fall on deaf ears as Miia eyes the needle in his hands; her flailing persists before she feels a prick in her arm.

'No,' She tried to scream out, but no words left her mouth, 'I don't want to go back, I can't!'

Her breathing slows, and she feels her muscles relax. The nurses' grip loosens, but their hold is still there. Their small words of comfort begin to fade as her eyelids flutter shut. "Someone page Dr. Cullen," one of the doctors says as he turns his attention back to the sedated girl.