Chapter 35// The Brightest Light

DENKI KAMINARI

This is terrible

I hate this.

I hate this.

I hate this.

I hate this

It's painful...

It stings...

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜!!

AIZAWA POV

It was so bright I felt I was being blinded

"What is this?! What's happening?!" Mic said beside me. A few seconds ago all the teachers in UA were holding a meeting on what we were gonna do when Kaminari returns and how we were gonna take care of the students in the class. When all of a sudden a blinding yellow light filled half the room.

A yellow glow that was so incredibly familiar
It wasn't light, it was electricity

𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞

I ran out of the meeting room and bolted towards class 1A's dorm rooms. I heard a few other teachers yell for me, asking where I was going, they followed closely behind but I didn't slow down.

Kaminari should be in or by the dorms, if we were able to see the electricity coming from his quirk from all the way to the teachers meeting room then that means that he's releasing a dangerously large amount of electricity.

"Hey! What's going on?!" Midnight asked as she caught up to me
"I don't know, but I'm positive that this is being caused by one of my students"
"You don't mean..."
"Yes, tell some of the other teachers to check up on the other classes and see if they're alright"
"Where are you going?"
"To go get my kids"

The more I ran the brighter the light got making it even harder to see. But I kept running. I didn't need to see to know the way to class 1A's dorm building, I've been in and out of there much more then I would have liked to know the path I needed to take to get there.

I kept on running until I felt a massive wave of electricity hit and spread through all over my body.
I stumbled back and stopped to catch my breath, when I tried taking another step forward it happened again, it was like the entire ground in front of me was covered in a blanket of electricity.

"What's going on?" I turned to my left and saw Cementos, and Present Mic standing next to me a few seconds later.

"We can't go any further" I explained

"Why not?" Cementos asked

"Because if we do, then get shocked"

MIDORIYA POV

I stayed standing in the same place some minutes after Kaminari left, just taking in everything he said to me.
More specifically, everything he said 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 me in the supposed original time line

"𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴-1𝘈 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩"

I couldn't make myself believe it even if it was true, but thinking about it made me feel slightly lighter (just slightly though)
I decided to call it a day and head back inside when suddenly I felt this throbbing pain in my head.