𝐍•𝐎; one

"SO WINNIE, when's your dad's next concert?" rachel questioned, leaning her arm on the girls desk, acting interested in the conversation

"SO WINNIE, when's your dad's next concert?" rachel questioned, leaning her arm on the girls desk, acting interested in the conversation. she looked at her friend with a smile, seeing as she wanted to support her father's music. rachel has always said she never really liked her dad's music, she didn't like how freaky they were. but since winnie was her friend, she wanted to support and give encouraging words.

the girl was so nice, she always wondered why her dad and janiyah didn't like her though.

"it's this weekend, you can come if you want. my dad saved up 4 backstage passes." her eyes lit up at the information, sitting up in her seat seeing the teacher telling people to pack up for lunch.

"alright, ill text you about it." winnie nodded at her, grabbing her books and pens, making her way to the hallway, saying hi to people she knew.

"hey hey bestie!" she heard from behind her, turning to see janiyah running down the hallway to catch up with her.

"hey niyah, what's up?" she shrugged, looking around the area seeing many people staring at her with smirks.

she rolled her eyes at their behavior, "ugh the guys at our school are so perverted." winnie shrugged, not really knowing what she meant, she couldn't really see what she saw with guys.

"hey, so rachel asked me if she could come to the concert this weekend, can she?" janiyah looked at her questioning, wondering what was going through her mind.

not like she needed her permission to invite her, it was her passes. but she knew janiyah didn't like being around people she didn't know or like so she always asked first to be nice.

"uh, no. she just gonna take videos for her story and not speak to us. why, did you say yes?" winnie looked away whistling, janiyah taking that as a yes.

"oh my god, nene no. she do too fucking much." janiyah whined, placing her body on her friend dragging them both down a little.

"but janiyah, she's supporting my dad's music. she's being nice."

"well if that's your version of someone being nice, i would hate to see your version of somebody being mean." the brownskinned girl muttered, winnie pushing her a bit.

the two made it to the lunch room, getting in line to get their food and spotted their friend jordan standing there fidgeting with his necklace that they gifted him a while ago.

he was very anti social.

"heyy jojo." winnie dragged, running up to the boy and jumped on him.

"oh winnie no." he groaned, taking her off of him and side hugged janiyah.

"hey niyah, where my money at by the way? because you told me if you or me lost at that game of foosball, i would get a twenty?" janiyah smacked her lips and placed her hand on his shoulder, shaking it a bit.