𝐍•𝐎; fourteen

(ik y'all tired of these gifs but shush i don't wanna use up my storage)

CHECK IN ➯

"WHERE IS NOTTI AT?" dd questioned, looking around the car and the people the search for his brother.

ddot scratched his neck, "he left a while ago." dd looked confused and questioning at his best friend.

"when and why?" winnie stared at the sidewalk thinking, mostly about the tanned boy and why he started getting mad and start yelling.

he didn't say one word to her and just up and left. she was worried and confused.

ddot went up to dd and whispered in his ear, dd's mouth dropping each word he said.

"nigga what!?" he exclaimed, ddot tucking his lips in embarrassment.

"look man you can't blame me- yes i can. and i get he mad but he really shouldn't. what if we told her?" dd shook his head, winnie looking up and at them.

"tell who?" she asked, her head tilted while dd and ddot turned their necks to her.

ddot just shook his head, "nothing winnie, just get in the car." jordan and janiyah were gonna stay with bishop and finish the party before they went home.

winnie shrugged, opening the door to the blue nissan, sitting leg over another in the backseat.

ddot tried getting in with her but dd pulled him back and pushed him to the front seat roughly.

ddot hissed and rubbed the spot, looking at dd with a mug.

"damn nigga that hurt" he complained, dd slammed his door and went to the driver seat.

a/n: we gonna pretend dd can drive ok y'all 👀

"cry about it nigga. we finna go find notti."

jaybands house, 7:23