𝐍•𝐎; eleven

"BODY ROCK OOHHH I WANNA FEEL YA BODY ROCK

"BODY ROCK OOHHH I WANNA FEEL YA BODY ROCK." winnie sung to the group, ddot side eyeing her with his mic in hand. they were now doing karaoke and her and ddot were partners.

"and i thought i couldn't sing..." ddot mumbled, winnie smacking his arm while smacking her lips.

"i can sing i just wasn't trying." jordan stood up while her and ddot sat down.

"sure windela." she started hitting on him, him hitting back while everyone laughed at their interaction.

"ok um enough of them, what y'all wanna do now?" everyone sat and thought, well everyone but winnie and ddot they were still fighting.

"we could go to the block. we having a party today." winnie pushed ddot for the couch hearing party, excited and nervous for it.

"well ouch."

"im down. but we gotta tell my dad first." winnie agreed, everyone nodding their heads.

"i said ouch." ddot emphasized, winnie ignoring him and walking over to notti.

"you wanna go to the party? because we can stay home if you don't." she questioned him, notti nodding his head ta her.

"nah im straight we can go." she smiled, her purple bands showing to him.

"i hope y'all never get together." winnie rolled her eyes at the boy, kicking him since he wasn't far form the couch.

"i hope you fall down some stairs with your crippled ass. shut the fuck up bitch."

bishop stood up and went to his room with jordan and dd following him, notti and ddot deciding that they would get dressed at home for the party.

"ok me and niyah gonna go to my dads house. imma make a group chat for us so we can stay in touch." everyone went their separate ways, niyah and winnie walking back to brents house.

"so i see you and notti getting comfortable together." janiyah smirked, winnie shaking her head at her best friends starting her antics.

"here yo ass go."

"no no because we ain't finna ignore nothing now. you officially have a crush on notti." winnie looked away smiling knowing she was right.

"we just friends." janiyah rolled her eyes at she best friends denial, she knew she liked u in a nd he liked her anybody could tell by the naked eye.

while they were walking, winnie was talking with her eyes closed as a dare from janiyah. as a result x she bumped into somebody and they both fell.

"yo bro what the fuck." she heard the person say, opening her eyes as she got up janiyah staring at the two embarrassed. it was a girl and her friend.

"my bad my bad im sorry." winnie pleaded, knowing how new yorkers can be when it came to the most smallest things.

(from what ive seen, please don't bash me. correct me if im wrong)

"nah your good just didn't see you." the girl said, her friend taking her hand and picking her up as they stood staring at each other.

"uh i really am sorry for running into you. i should have been more careful." the girl smiled and shook her head.

"its ok. it happens. im EVA." winnie smiled and nodded. "im winnie this is janiyah."

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ heyyy

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ heyyy.... heyyy
how y'all doing? anyways hey lovelies 😘 been a while since ive been here how are y'all missed y'all 😝

also this plot twits is gonna be relevant soon 🙃