𝐍•𝐎; eight

"NOTTI, PASS THE BLUNT

"NOTTI, PASS THE BLUNT." jeranie reached out for the rolled up herbs, notti pulling it away as she came.

"nigga you just had this shit, move back a bit." he pushed her arm from him, leaning back on the couch some more. he was hanging at ddot's house and unsurprisingly jeranie so happened to be here.

he didn't have a problem with her, she just started acting weird lately. she always wanted to come with him to the studio, be at his meetings for his songs or album. she never left his side when it had something to do with his work or events he would go to ad a artist.

he knew what it was like to have people want you for clout, and she did seem like she was trying to make that happen for herself. she rarely checked up on him anymore, unless music was stressing him.

she didn't seem to care for him anymore.

"notti stop playing, a nigga need some weed. cmon." she stretched out, noti now standing up walking towards ddot's room. he heard her yells of complaints but ignored them, opening and shutting the door seeing ddot on his bed with his phone.

"bro get your cousin." notti huffed, taking a puff out the blunt and exhaled it out, ddot shrugging at his statement.

"technically, she not my real cousin. so" notti laughed, scooting closer to his best friend to see what he was up to. he was scrolling on his feed, liking most of the post notti just watching him.

he came across one, it was winnie in the middle of a ice cream shop posing with her ice cream. notti snatched ddot's phone, getting a closer look at it to make sure it was his online friend.

"nigga what is it? i want my phone back." ddot complained, getting his phone back while notti sat there shocked.

"what is it?"

notti turned to him, "yo don't that look like the ice cream parlor downtown?" ddot looked back at the picture, nodding his head.