Professor (1)

INTRODUCTION (Jennie)

Jennie is a Normal Girl, she's not rich but not poor either. She lives a decent house, with decent friends. She loves photography, and math. Not because it's a talent or habit, but because of someone.

The first time you look at her, you may wonder. Oh? She seems like a cool person, well she is. But she's hiding a little something inside.

She's an inncoent student, but it comes to them. Not so much..

Although the age gap between thing isn't bad, the love between them is..

A Professor and Student?

Everyone says it's normal, it happens or it goes away. But for her, it just doesn't work like that..

She can't seem to get a way out of it, just wait till you see her..

THIRD POV

"Wake up! You're late."
Jennie's mom opened her door, approaching jennie as she is sleeping. She takes the blanket from her making Jennie shiver, and woken up.

"Mom.."
Jennie groans, trying to take the blanket back but failed too. She scratches her eyes, blinded by the light when her mother opened the curtains.

"You're late again! Get you're ass up"
Jennie's mom scolding her as she smacks Jennie with the blanket, she finally sat up the bed.

"Fine! Finee."
Jennie's mom kept slightly smacking her still she reaches the bathroom, it was the only way for her to actually get ready..

Jennie enters the bathroom half asleep tumbling as she making her way to the sink to brush her teeth.

She looks at her phone as she brushes her teeth and a few messages comes up from her friends, as she reads the message.

She stops brushing and focused on the phone,..

GROUPCHAT

Irene: Another day, another week of stress..

Nayeon: Get over it, you'll be fine.

Taehyung: No I totally agree with Irene!! Mrs Yoo, gave us a suprise exam.

Taehyung: 4 fucking pages! Double sided.

Irene: God don't remind me, I've had enough of that teacher.

Nayeon: Speaking of teacher..Jennie.

Jennie: What?

Nayeon: Ms Manoban won't be here for the first two classes.

Jennie: Hmm??! You're kidding right?

Nayeon: Nope.

Taehyung: Hah, such a bummer.

Taehyung: Still can't over Jennie liking a professor.

Taehyung: I liked a teacher from Grade 11, so I can't complain.

Jennie: Whatever Tae, I'm leaving.

Nayeon: Leaving? you're late. Were here at Ms Choi's classroom already, hurry. We have a break.

Jennie: kkay

END OF CONVERSATION

"Ruined my day.."
Jennie spits out the toothpaste, and put her phone aside. She was feeling a bit down hearing that Ms Manoban won't be here for the first two classes.