Confused Feelings (10)

Lisa POV
MOMENTS BEFORE

Class just ended and it was time for lunch, I'm currently in my desk luckily no one was in my class so I sat comfortably in my seat.

I closed my eyes and sighed, I'm so fucked..
what's happening to me?.

Every time I look at Ms Kim, or Jennie. I can't seem to find the right words, ever since we shared a kiss. Which was a mistake.

I swear.

In that state, I couldn't hold myself. It was such a stupid move, I don't know how I should feel. Right now I'm feeling something within me just doesn't add up.

What is this feeling?.

When she came to my class, I couldn't make eye contact with her even if I try. I feel nervous or overwhelmed for some reason.

She's just a student Manoban..everyone makes mistake. And I know she will forget about it, move on.

I sat up my chair, and look at my pants. It's gonna be so much awkward giving this back to her..

God, lis. Control your horomones. You're already breaking the rule now your breaking it more.

I stood up from my chair heading out of the classroom, I need a break.

"Ms Manoban!"
Someone calls me out, I frown and see who it was. It was one of my students aswell, Tzuyu. I frown and look at her.

"I'm electing for President, would you care to vote me?"
I saw as she had a handful of paper in her one hand, some type of brochure. Oh, it's the election thing.

I wasn't updated, I took the brochure for her and read it.
"Cool, thanks. I'll vote you"

I said, simply looking at the papers as she looks back at me.
"Who are you competing with?"

I asked, she put the brochures back in her bag. This is pretty interesting, she took out her phone and searched something so I waited.

"Well Ms Park is supervisor, so she's the one who decides who I'm competing with"
She frowned looking at the phone, I waited for her. Her eyes lit up and finally looks at me.

"Jennie Kim!"
She said, Huh? Jennie? I frowned as she shows me the docs. Interesting..

"Ah..good competitor. But you have my vote"
I smiled, and she also smiled. She continued talking to me about the whole president electing thing.

I listen to her attentively until something caught my eye, it was a familiar figure walking down the hallway. I nodded my head at Tzuyu as I saw Jennie making her way here.

She had this fierce aura, and I gotta admit she's got me hooked in aswell. She was walking to the hall, till we made eye contact.

I couldn't hear what Tzuyu was talking about anymore, she was more likely glaring at me for some reason which caused me to swallow my saliva.

Why do I feel like this? Everytime I see or make eye contact with Jennie. Actually, any contact with Jennie. I just seem to follow her like a dog.

Keep it professional lis. Keep it cool. Not like she's the first one who looks at me like this, but it feels more different with her.

I admit I'm attracted to her, but im sure not in that way..she looks at the brochure im holding and back at me.

As if she was sending me a message, what is this feeling.

"Y-yeah."
I said to Tzuyu as she asked me something, I couldn't help but stutter as she continue talking. Jennie was walking approaching us but mainly kept walking.