Interaction (6)

No one POV
Jennie

It was a start of another day, back again. Jennie woke up very early this time, always. She knew Lisa was going back to work, and she'd go to her class very earlier than the others.

Jennie rubs her eyes, as she's quietly drinking and eating alone in the kitchen she's staring at the message from last night

Looking at the time it was 6AM, Jennie woke up early but didn't get enough sleep from last night because she was in excitement.

The amount of times she's been rolling on the bed, she even tried to sleep in the couch. It was that bad. Now she's trying to regain all her energy again by drinking coffee.

She ate in peace till she heard a knock on the door, jennie drop her head down as she was feeling lazy to go and walk to the door.

But she needed too, she lazily gets off the chair and makes her way to the door. Slowly opening it, they make eye contact as her eyes invert to the persons luggage their holding.

"Hey, I'm you're roomie"
She said, jennie looks at her as she seemed familiar. Staring at her for quiet some time because her brain couldn't process how tired she was

"You're.. Kim Jisoo?"
She nodded, as she lets her in. Jennie makes her way back to the kitchen to finish her food, as Jisoo drops her stuff in the livingroom couch.

"I guess you've heard about me"
She said, as she takes off her jacket. She opened the other empty bedroom, and transfers all her stuff their instead.

"You're a Senior, ofcourse. It's your last year isn't it?"
She nodded, as she also joined Jennie. She grabbed a cup and got herself some water as she was pretty tired bringing her stuff here.

"Yep! Nice to meet you, Jennie Kim."
Jennie frowned, wondering how she knew her name. Those two never met, she was a senior her last year here.

And Jennie was just right before her grade, but they'd be the same age as Jennie took a grade back. She would've been in the same grade as her if she hadn't gotten moved.
"You're hot in this school"

Jennie choked on her food stunned by what she just said, and immediately grabbed Jisoo's water drinking it all.

"I mean't hot topic, alot of boys and girls pawn over you. I've heard a lot about you"
She gave me Jisoo's water as Jisoo slightly pouted as she left her with no more water. Jennie finished eating and put her stuff in the dish to clean.

"I don't really deserve it, besides I hate attention. That's why i ignore it, they only like my looks"
Jennie said as she was cleaning her dish, Jisoo nodded as she checked the time it was still early as hell.

Classes doesn't start till 8:00, but I guess it'd be the right time to wake up for some students.
"You're right, well I hope we can become good friends"

Jennie looked over her shoulder and smiled at Jisoo nodding her head.
"Ofcourse"

"I'm gonna go prepare, see you there"
Jisoo said, as she leaves Jennie to go to her room.

FEW MOMENTS LATER

It was now currently 7:20Am classes haven't started, and their were barely any students in the campus. Jennie enjoyed going around that time to spend her time in Ms Manoban classroom.

Just drawing, listening to music, or admiring Ms Manoban since she got used to have Jennie there early as she works on her stuff in her table.

Or she spends her time in the library, either way. Jennie was walking around the campus, making her way to Ms Manoban classroom to check if it was open.