4.Aman (Nature)

Malaina had been confined to the cockpit as they traveled through hyperspace. She really didn't mind all that much, finally having some sort of peace in her life.

    Omega had passed out on the floor with Wrecker after exploring every last inch of the Marauder.

Hunter and Echo were talking in hushed voices, observing the sleeping duo in the hull.

Which left Tech sitting with Malaina in the cockpit, a comforting silence between them.

    Malaina noticed how Tech rarely ever looked up from his datapad. There was always something he was reading or writing.

Not a single word has come out of either of their mouths for at least four hours.

    But then the console beeped and Tech finally put away his datapad, full attention now on piloting the ship. "We are coming up on Saleucami." He reported, dropping the ship out of hyperspace. A large tan planet with small accents of an ugly green color comes into view.

Hunter comes into the cockpit, glancing at Malaina before setting eyes on the approaching planet.

    "Do I get my weapons back when you cut me loose?" Malaina asked, wondering where exactly her lightsaber and vibroblade went. He had hidden them somewhere on the ship.

    "No." Hunter replied, obviously not trusting her to not kill them the second her weapons are back in her hands.

    Malaina groaned. "Dude. That's, like, forced natural selection."

    Tech gave her an incredulous look. "Then it wouldn't be natural selection, would it?"

    Malaina rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "You know, if I wanted to kill you guys I would have done it already. I don't even have to lay hands on you to cut your air supply." She retorted, then glanced out at the planet they were about to enter the atmosphere of.

She was quiet for about ten seconds before a random fact came to her mind that she felt just had to be shared. "Did you know that blue skin, yellow-eyed bipeds were the first to colonize Saleucami? In their native tongue Saleucami means oasis."

    She doesn't know how she knows that. Malaina often surprises herself with her vast knowledge of such things.

    Tech's eyebrows twitch, about to engage in an actual conversation with her when he was interrupted by the bandana-wearing sergeant.

    Hunter yet again looked at her like she was insane. "You just went from vaguely threatening us to giving a fact about the most bland planet in the entire galaxy."

    Malaina shrugged. "I'd argue and say that Kamino is the most bland in the entire galaxy. It's literally just water. And pretty much everyone who lives there looks exactly the same, you know, since they're clones and all. Bland water, bland people, bland architecture. You guys aren't bland, though. No, y'all are like jawas in a sea of ewoks."

    Hunter just squinted at her in pure confusion, having absolutely nothing to say in response. What in the quacta hell was this woman on?

    Omega and Wrecker were woken up by Echo once Tech announced they were moments out from landing. The young blonde was wide awake, ready for her first adventure off-world. Wrecker was slower to wake, letting out an obnoxiously loud yawn and stretching his long arms out to purposely punch Echo.

    "Stay close. We're making a pit stop before we go to the spaceport." Hunter ordered Malaina, who rolled her eyes while walking down the steps of the Marauder. The sunlight reached her skin, something Arkanis lacked quite often.