Chapter 15: Final Battle

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

The maelstrom disappeared and the storm dispersed as Jack, Elizabeth, and (Y/n) safely floated down into the sea. (Y/n) was still holding onto Jack, and he wrapped an arm around her.

"I'm so sorry, darling." Jack said sincerely.

(Y/n) was still in shock, so she couldn't say anything, and just nodded in response.

The Black Pearl came up beside them, and the three of them climbed back on board.

"Jack, thanks goodness." Gibbs praised. "The armada's still out there. The Endeavor's coming up hard to starboard and I think it's time we embrace that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions."

"Never actually been one for tradition." Jack replied. "Close haul her. Luff the sails and lay her in irons."

"Belay that, or we'll be a sitting duck." Barbossa interrupted.

"Belay that 'belay that!'" Jack ordered.

Everyone tried to argue with him, but each time Jack interrupted them, telling them to shut it.

...

Beckett looked through his spyglass at the Black Pearl.

"What are they waiting for?" A soldier asked.

Beckett lowered his spyglass. "He expects us to honor our agreement."

The Endeavor extended its cannons and began to sail towards the Black Pearl.

"It's nothing personal, Jack. It's just good business." Beckett smirked.

As the ship came closer to the Black Pearl, another ship shot out of the water. It was the Flying Dutchman.

Beckett looked at the ship casually. "Ah, she survived."

He stood at the rail watching the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman sail towards each other. Not knowing that there was a new Captain.

...

Will stood proudly at the wheel of the Dutchman, a big scar along his chest. The rest of the crew had shed their barnacles and seaweed and reverted back to their human states.

"Ready on the guns!" Will ordered.

...

Jack smirked seeing Will at the helm. "Full canvas!" He shouted.

"Aye, full canvas!" Barbossa agreed.

The Black Pearl lowered its sails, and both ships started turning towards the Endeavor, coming up on either side of it.

...

Beckett frowned, realizing he no longer had the upper hand.

"Orders sir?" The Lieutenant asked.

Beckett was too frozen in shock to give any.