Ben Drowned x Thrill seeker!

This was requested, and I feel terrible that it's been so long since this was requested.

__-__--__---_

"C'mon Y/n, we're almost there!"

My friends and I are walking through the woods to this pond they heard about. They say a kid was drowned here a while back, and he haunts the pond. I'm not sure how much I believe in the story, but I'm gonna go with it.

We suddenly walked into a clearing with a decent sized pond slightly to the side. They all run right to the edge.
"Wonder how cold the water is."
"Ice bath time!"

They continue to chat while we all prepare to get in the water. I'm one of the first ones in, but Zach beats me in.
"I finally beat you in Y/n! Take that!"
"Took you long enough."

We spend the next few minutes persuading some of the more hesitant people of the group into the water. Once everyone is in the water an entire splash war begins. Then people start diving underwater and trying to hold their breath.

"I don't think this place is haunted. It's so peaceful here."
"You're going to jinx it."

We all decide to take a break from swimming. I climb a tree to get a view from a higher point. I'm taking in the view when I see it, the silhouette in the opposite treeline. I check to ensure all of my friends are accounted for, and they are.

I'm about to say something when Zach decides to get back into the pond. Some of the others follow, while some wander around and others sunbathe.
"Guys I'm not so sure this place is gonna remain peaceful much longer."

The silhouette doesn't stick around long after I speak up. I think it might have left us alone. I thought wrong, as I hadn't thought anyone would've wandered off alonein this part of the woods. People have been known to go missing around here.

I'd just gotten out of the tree when I heard it. The scream, so familiar coming from someone I'm close to, yet I'd never heard a scream so fearful. It's suddenly cut short, and by this point we're all out of the water and alert.
"Why did she have to go off alone? She should've known better!"
"We need to leave, the sooner the better."

We started gathering our things, then someone pointed out a figure in the treeline, where I had seen it previously. We turned to leave, and we tried going as fast as we could, but it was picking us off. I could hear them go down behind me, one at a time, evenly spaced out. But none of them stopped screaming, they weren't dead. It's toying with us.

I see Zach go down next to me, he puts up a hell of a fight. I'm it, the final pawn in the game. I speed up, merely delaying the inevitable.

Then I'm knocked down. I feel myself being dragged, and try to fight it, but I'm no match for the force I'm up against. I decide to save my energy, in case I get a chance to escape later on. My head is forcefully hit on a rock, and my vision goes black.

~~~time skip~~~

I wake up in sitting position, tied to a tree trunk. The rest of my group, including the lifeless corpse of Donna, is in the same position. We're in a circle of trees. A guy walks out not long after I finish taking in my surroundings. He's not tall, but not necessarily short. He looks vaguely familiar in some ways.
"You're the drowned boy."

The boy turns to Zach after he speaks. "You're Ben, aren't you?"

The boy, Ben, nods to confirm Zachs' theory. Ben then goes on to exclaim how upset he is that his traumatic death has gone on to be entertaining for future generations. He's grown angry and restless over time. He's not able to truly age, due to dying, but he enjoys changing his appearance to better suit his victims, or company.

He's not gonna let us live, that much is obvious. I keep my eyes closed, trying not to focus on what's going on around me. At some point exhaustion hits and I lose consciousness. My life is in the hands of a serial killer.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

I am SO sorry that this took so long. It's also pretty sort, but I wanted to get something out as soon as I could. If you want a part two to this, I'll give it.

Thank you for your patience.