Bloody Painter

Sorry this took so long! I didn't really have any inspiration and I've been a little busy lately..
But now there's this! So..yea..

Btw, (F/s) means favorite snack

K, onto da story..thing
''''''''''''''''

I finish up my finishing touches, making sure to capture every detail. I step back to admire my new creation. I check the time and realize that I'm almost late for my evening walk.

I clean up my mess and change out of my messy clothes, before putting my shoes on and grabbing my keys. After I know I have everything, I head out to start my walk.

I walk down to the park and sit on one of the swings. I swing back and forth for awhile, before starting my walk back home. As I'm walking home I look around and admire the trees and peaceful silence.

When I get home however, it's not so peaceful. There's glass on the floor, and what seems to be a blood trail heading up the stairs. I follow the trail to my art room. I slowly open the door and peek into the room.

"DON'T touch that." I say, just as the intruder goes to touch my new painting. He turns around and puts his hand down. "Is this yours?" He asks me. "Yea" I respond.

He takes another look at the painting before looking back at me. "Pretty girl and a pretty painting. Jackpot." He says, and I can hear the smirk. Even if his mask prevents me from seeing it.

I blush slightly, not sure how to respond. I then remember that he broke into my house. "Wait... why are you in my house?" I ask.

He takes a moment to respond. "I am in need of..paint..so I broke into a random house." He looks at some of my other paintings as he speaks. "Couldn't you have just..bought some paint?.." I ask, confused.

"No." Was his only response. "Okay...but you're helping me fix the damage you've done to my house." I tell him, before walking to the kitchen to get a snack.

He follows me "I never agreed to that." He says as we go down the stairs. "You agreed when you did the damage." I say before walking into the kitchen and grabbing (F/s).

I sat down on my couch and started eating my snack. He sat down next to me and we started talking about what all needed to be fixed.

Sometime after that he had to leave. He left and I went to shower. I went to bed after my shower.

_______TIME SKIP________

It's been almost a year since Helen broke in. Yes, he told me his name. He also told me what he does. I kinda figured out what he'd meant by 'paint'.

I'm working on a new painting, blending colors and fixing my mistakes. "Honey, I'm home." I hear Helen say from my living room. I stop what I'm doing and head down stairs.

"Who you callin' honey? And this ain't your home." I say as I reach the bottom of the stairs. "Might as well be my home, I'm practically always here." He says as he walks towards the couch.

"You are NOT sitting on my CLEAN furniture while you're covered in blood." He turns around and looks at me.

"But-"
"NOT happening."

He slowly heads up the stairs. I start making food for when he gets back downstairs. He never eats before he comes over.

-------Time skip--------

Helen and I are sitting in the living room playing board games. Why? Cuz we're bored.

"How did you win AGAIN?!" He questions as I beat him at another game of clue. "You're terrible at this game." I say, picking up the game and putting it away.

"Let's watch a movie." Helen says, getting up and sitting on the couch. "You pick one, I'll go make popcorn." I head into the kitchen to make the popcorn.

I head back into the living room to see Helen sitting on the floor, surrounded by movies he'd been going through. I set the popcorn on the table and start picking up the movies.

"Did ya pick one yet?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says as he stands up. "Alrighty then." I sit down on the couch as he starts the movie. He sits next to me and covers us with a blanket.

-------Time skip--------

I woke up to see the credits, meaning I'd missed almost the whole movie. I look up and see Helen staring at me. "What?" I ask as I rub my eyes. He pulls me closer, holding me against his chest "nothing darling, you're just too cute for me to not stare."

"I'm not cute!" I hide my face as I speak. He chuckles. I look at him, still covering my face with the sleeves of my jacket. "Aww don't hide your face from me." He pulls my arms away from my face.

"You're blushing, how adorable." He smirks. "Sh-shuddup.." I look away from him. He leans forward, and I lean back slightly. He wraps his arms around me, preventing me from moving.

"(Y/n) look at me." I look up at him, blushing darker at how close he is. He leans down slowly, before closing the small gap that was between us. He kisses me slowly, not sure if I'm okay with it.

I kiss back after getting over my shock. We pull away for air, and he sets his forehead on mine. "Wanna watch another movie?" He asks, hugging me. "If you want to.." I say as I lay my head on his shoulder.

He stands up, bringing me up with him. "Eek! Helen!" I shriek, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Sorry.." he says, while heading up the stairs. He walks into my room and lays me down.

"You seem tired, and it's pretty late. Get some sleep." He says before turning around to leave. I grab his hand. "Don't go..please." I whisper. He turns around and climbs under the covers. "Alright." He whispers back, holding me close.

_________________

It's done! I got another one out..finally..

Sorry for takin' so long. Hope it wasn't too bad.

I'm gonna be pretty busy, but I'll try to still update as often as I can.

Till next time,
                            Bai!