Love Letters And Death Notes

Play Holes for the whole chapter except at the bronze :)

This is what Laney will sound like singing but the song used for what the band, Dingoes Ate My Baby and Laney, at the Bronze is the regular upbeat fast version. Which is one above!! (1st one)

A/N: also just a little note... whenever Laney and Angelus or Spike are referring to him or he... usually they mean Angel. So just read it and figure out the context of the situation. Usually it's about Angel because he was good and now Angelus is here and it's sort of like a different person.

...

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Laney slowly walks down the stairs as she carefully looks around and behind her. She was now very cautious and paranoid after what happened last night.

After sobbing for almost an hour straight, Laney crawled over to her window and looked out it only to see Angel leaned on a tree at the house across the street. Eyes on her. She quickly moved from the window and locked it then sat on the ground by the window and fell asleep.

When she woke up she was relieved to not see Angelus but she was frightful that he would pop out of her closet or something and snap her neck. However it made her feel slightly better knowing that he wanted to toy with her. Gave her time to try and heal and get stronger mentally and physically. That way she could take him down once and for all. Well try to.

Who was she kidding, she couldn't... wouldn't be able to do that. It would all come down to Buffy.

Speaking of which, Laney had been talking to herself all morning going over different scenarios in her head of how it would go if she told Buffy and the others what happened. The first thought to come to her was that they would assume her and Angel had a thing together sexually in secret when he was himself. This scenario was the angry one. Then she thought of the jealous one. Buffy being upset that Angel was toying with them both. Wondering why her, why Laney... what could he possibly want with Laney? Well Laney didn't know either. And the third scenario was the neglected one. Where they wouldn't believe her, wouldn't listen to her, wouldn't even bat an eyelash because Buffy had things going on too and she was more important. Just like Angel had told her last night. Or maybe the scenario would be all of the above. Either way, Laney didn't sleep one bit. She was surprised she didn't have more bags under her eyes.