Now You Get A Taste

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Jenny and Giles are preparing, lighting candles.

"The first thing we have to do is form the Circle of Kayless, right?"

"Form the Circle-- But there's only two of us. That's really more of a line."

"You're not getting it, Giles We have to form the Circle inside. I'm putting out a flash. I just hope enough of my group responds."

"Won't Moloch just shut you down?"

Jenny shakes her head, "I'm betting he won't figure out what we're doing till it's too late."

"'Hoping' and 'betting'. That's what we've got."

"You wanna throw in 'praying', be my guest."

"I'm going to check on Laney for a moment."

Jenny nods as Giles leaves the office. He starts to make his way towards the table but sees its empty. He stops in his tracks and looks around the library. He walks around the bookcases but still nothing.

Hurrying back to the office he starts to freak out.

"What's wrong?"

"She's gone."

Jenny frowns, "Well why is that so bad. She's independent she should be fine."

"She's too independent and I'm sure she has a concussion. I bet she's gone after Moloch also. I've got to reach Buffy."

"W-hat why would she- wait why do you care so much? Why would she go after the demon?"

"Willow is her sister... and I just- she's very special to me. I see her as my own dau- she's just is. They all are. Don't tell them I said that... I'll never hear the end of it."

Jenny nods with a smile, "You're secret is safe with me. And just think if she did go after the demon so did Buffy. So she'll be okay."

Giles nods still somewhat nervous.