Death

3rd Person's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

3rd Person's POV

Laney's hand knocks quickly on the hard door as she stands and waits in worry.

"Angel! Open up!"

The door swings open and Laney pushes past Angel and walks inside. Angel closes the door and crosses his arms over his chest as he watches Laney pace around.

"Alright now I know this is gonna sound crazy but-"

She looks up and stops immediately. Her words are caught in the back of her throat as she looks at the half clothed Angel. Of course he was attractive and of course this time he didn't have a shirt on she was alone with him. Her heart beats fast against her chest as she tries to think of words in her head. Angel can almost hear the speed of Laney's heart as she stands in front of him.

Laney shakes her head and takes a deep breathe, "Do you own a shirt?"

There's knocking at the door and Angel glances at Laney in confusion then back at the door. He makes his way over wondering who it could be.

Angel sighs as he holds the door open, "Oh. Look who's here."

Xander comes in like he's on a mission.

"Mind if I come in?"

Angel closes the door and replies sarcastically, "Make yourself at home."

Xander glances over at Laney then does a double take. Laney smiles sheepishly.

"What are you doing here?"

He looks from Laney to Angel's bare chest then back to Laney who was now blushing.

"It's not what you think." Angel says with a calm blank face.

"Yeah like at all." Laney shakes her head quickly.

Xander rolls his eyes, "Whatever. Look she's gone."

Angel frowns in confusion, "Whadaya mean?"

"Buffy, she's gone to fight the Master."

Laney gasps, "Oh yeah! That's what I was trying to say."

Xander glares at Laney as she grimaces, "You've been here for who knows how long and that wasn't the first thing you said?"

Laney glares back, "Well I'm sorry. Excuse me for being a teenage girl-"

Xander points at her, "Aha! Do you admit you do have a crush!?"

"No! Wh-"

Angel whistles making the two look at him, " Guys! He'll kill her."

Xander nods, "Rumor has it. Only we're not gonna let it happen."

Laney crosses her arms over her chest, "Well, what do you propose we do about it?"

Xander looks at Angel, "Look, I know you can find this Master guy. He's underground, right? Take me to him."