r e a l i t y

"where the hell are you taking us, draco?" hermione pestered from the passenger seat.

"calm down and relax." draco replied.

"i could call the cops, this is basically kidnapping." hermione huffed.

"you wouldn't call the cops on me, granger. don't lie." draco drawled.

"am i missing something here?" ginny asked suspiciously, leaning on hermione's seat from where she sat in the back.

"only that two people in this car like each other and are shamelessly flirting," blaise replied, wrapping his arms around ginny's waist, and letting her head rest on his shoulder.

"you and ginny?" draco asked.

"we're already together, you twat." blaise said, rolling his eyes at draco's stupidity.

"why are we at the airport?" hermione asked.

"why don't you put the pieces together. you are supposed to be the brightest witch of our age." draco said smoothly.

hermione glared at him, but turned her head towards the airport.

she saw a girl with black hair holding hands with a girl with blonde.

"is that..." hermione jumped out of the car and dashed towards them.

"pansy! luna!" hermione screamed and threw her arms around pansy.

pansy laughed and hugged her tight. "ugh, i missed you too bookworm."

luna giggled slightly, and hermione pulled away from pansy to hug luna just as tight.

ginny came running up from behind, throwing her arms around pansy.

"where are the others?" hermione asked breathlessly.

"they're coming." luna replied.

hermione turned and saw astoria, theo, harry, and daphne all together, laughing about something.

theo turned and saw hermione, dropped his suitcases and the two made beelines for each other.

hermione jumped into theo's arms. "theo!"

theo wrapped his arms around her middle. "i missed you, little sis."

hermione pulled away and smiled. "i missed you too, big bro.

astoria ran up and threw her arms around hermione, never wanting to let her go.

"im never leaving you again. it was too painful." astoria said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"astoria's on her period, that's why she's so emotional." daphne assured hermione.

hermione chuckled, and used a free arm to side hug daphne, while rubbing tori's back, who was still attached to hermione.

hermione did the same with harry.

once the group finished their reunions, they all piled into the car, blaise and draco helping them with their suitcases.

"never again," tori said.

"never again." everyone agreed.

ALSO BEFORE ANYONE COMES AT ME FOR NOT TELLING THEM SOMETHING; hermione and theo are not blood related, they have a brother and sister relationship, they never liked each other, seeing as both are in relationships. just thought i'd clear that up before anyone comes at me