Slashers with a s/o who has Schizophrenia

Micheal-
He would worry about you constantly and he will always make sure that he will greet people who are real (which isn't often cause he likes to keep you to himself 🤷) and just shake his head at you when you ask him to greet someone who aren't there. He's not the best at comforting people but he would try his best to make you feel safe.

Brahms-
He would throw a fit because, and I quote, "You're supposed to be taking care of me! Not me taking care of you!" So, yeah. That was until he saw it in action of course. He caught you taking to someone that wasn't there and looked at you like you were crazy. (You're not crazy). And after a while and a lot of convincing, he finally accepted it and he would cuddle you or shield you from whatever you see.

Billy and Stu-
Stu was completely confused when you were explaining to them about it. Billy, on the other hand, understood immediately and explained it to Stu afterwards. With words and many smacks to the back of the head, he finally understood 👍. Stu would be the one to comfort you most of the time with cuddles and kisses. He would shield you from the scary stuff you see sometimes as well, while Billy would tell you if the things you see are real or not and if something you're seeing is bothering you or scaring you he would defend you, or try his best to. One time he started yelling at a wall instead of the thing you saw which no where near the wall. It helped because you couldn't stop laughing at him.

Billy L.-
Some part of me feels like he has some kind of schizophrenia, even if it is pretty mild. He would be the kind of person to go along with what you see instead of telling you that it isn't there. He would also get scared as well when you get scared. Although if it gets really bad, he has told you that what you see isn't there. He already doesn't let go of you so, constant comfort.

Hannibal-
He will be the first to tell you that the things aren't there. He will also give you that longest therapy sessions of your life, so be ready. He also knows that schizophrenia is a hard subject for some people who have it, and that some people feel horrible about it. He will try not to push too hard and will comfort you if needed. He always likes to tell you that no matter what you have or what you are, he will always love you.

Jason-
Being the big love bug he is, he will always hold you and run his fingers through your hair when you see someone unpleasant. If you were to ask him to greet someone and they aren't real, he will look at you then back at the space you pointed at and give a small wave and pick you up, bringing you back to the couch to cuddle.

Norman-
He completely understands. He wouldn't understand how to comfort you though but he will try his best. He would be constantly second guessing himself when answer if he sees someone there. He would be so stressed when you get scared, not knowing what to do. He would hug you tightly and pet your head. He's trying 😅