Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Ten would be ten, Qian Qing squeezed the twenty yuan she brought.

"Twenty sticks of salt water popsicles, twenty sticks each of red beans and mung beans, ten sticks each of orange grapes, and ten sticks each of the two prices of milk."

Isn't it just more expensive? At worst, she couldn't sell it at noon, so she rode out of the oil field to sell it.

The clerk's attitude was better now, and he babbled to her while filling it for her: "This fifty cents ice cream is a newly developed variety in our factory. There is no water in it, and it is made of pure milk. The preservation is very strict. Every day It's all made from freshly squeezed milk..."

Qian Qing listened to him with a smile, she was already good-looking, and the clerk didn't pay much attention when she spoke just now, but now her tone was gentle.

"If you approve more, we can still have cheaper ones. The factory manager said that we will give you a 10% discount if you buy more than 100 pieces."

Qian Qing paid 15 yuan, and the other party returned 80 cents. The rear seat was so heavy that it was almost impossible to fit it.

The clerk also admired her drive: "You put in too many."

Generally, fifty or sixty popsicles come in, and few people put in a hundred popsicles at once.

If this can't be sold, it will be a waste of money!

After thinking about it, he took a few ice cubes for Qian Qing and put them between the iron box and the quilt, so he wouldn't be afraid of getting wet, as it would be dry in this kind of weather.

Qian Qing thanked the other party, staggered away on the bike.

When the son was young, he happened to be ringing the bell.

"Dingling--"

After a while, a group of running children came out.

Qian Qing didn't ask to buy it, and directly put the cardboard box with "popsicle" written on it on the side, and she could see her boss's iron box on two benches from a distance.

"There are popsicles!"

"Wow, I want to eat popsicles!"

"Shunzi, can you lend me 20 cents to buy popsicles? I'll pay you back in the afternoon!"

"Sister, how do you sell popsicles?"

Qian Qing smiled: "Salt water is 10 cents a piece, red beans and mung beans are 15 cents, oranges and grapes Thirty cents, two kinds of milk, one kind is fifty cents, and the other one is one yuan."

She had thought of this price, and with this small house, she didn't have to be outside in the sun and rain like other popsicle sellers, walking around the street. lane. In addition, she set up her stall at the gate of the school, doing business for children.

If the price is too high, the parents will inevitably blame her for being unscrupulous. Money can definitely be earned, but the reputation may not be good.

That's all right now, half of the profit is pretty good. Small profits but quick turnover, is a long-term business.

What's more, she sells it cheaply, and people in the factory can also go around to buy it, so the business will be easier.

"Salt water is only a dime! I can buy two!"

"Sister, I want one mung bean!"

"I want two oranges!"