Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

The voices of the few workers were not loud, but Deputy Factory Manager Chen raised his voice and roared.

"What are you talking about!? You mean that I took the design? Director Xing, are you just watching them slander me? Or is that what you mean?" Deputy Director Chen shouted loudly: "The conscience of heaven and earth

! The design of the factory and the contact with Qingyue are all done by a person surnamed Xing! Do you think I usually go to the workshop? Why do you think I sold it?" I have to say that the appearance of Deputy Factory Manager Chen is very real

. It's because he frightened many workers, seeing his righteous and stern words, instantly made the crowd commotion.

"Did Deputy Director Chen really do it?"

"Could it be that there are other people involved?"

"... Director Xing has always been in contact with him in the factory."

...

Qian Qing said nothing at this time Fat, she came to place the order with Party A, not to settle the lawsuit against these people. The internal problems of Peony Garment Factory are still left to them to solve by themselves.

Here, Factory Manager Xing also stood up. Qian Qing had already told him along the way. It is best not to have too many voices in a factory. The state-owned factory's situation of one leader in three steps and one director in five steps is completely unsuitable for modern companies. They, Qingyue, seldom set up leaders. This kind of management method, which Wen Lan called flat, can allow the meaning of the upper level to be conveyed to the lower employees more smoothly.

The more leaders in the middle, the less efficient the messaging. In addition, if the leader of a factory is not in the same mind and does not work in one direction, let alone a modern factory, nothing will be done.

Director Xing usually doesn't like to get involved in those office struggles in the factory, but Qian Qing's words are very clear, if Mudan Garment Factory can't solve the problem once and for all, then Qingyue's cooperation with them will have to be cancelled.

Director Xing sighed in his heart, no matter what, he had to get involved. If Deputy Director Chen is not suppressed, the production in the factory will not be able to return to normal.

"Director Chen, it's easy to judge whether you did it or not." Director Xing's attitude became hardened unconsciously, "This comrade surnamed Xu disrupted the production in our factory, we might as well call the police directly , What can we wait for the police to come to talk about."

According to what Qian Qing said, Director Xing started with the goods and customers. After all, the workers in the factory were afraid of getting into trouble, so they mustered up their courage by saying those few words just now. They really dared to offend Director Chen at the risk of losing their jobs. If Factory Manager Xing insisted on these workers' confessions, it would be easy for Deputy Factory Manager Chen to mess around.

As for this cargo customer named Xu San'er, Qian Qing could argue with reason and verbal arguments with the other party, but she couldn't let her speak out about calling the police.

Factory Manager Xing feels that Qian Qing has a bright eye and a bright heart, and there are goods and customers around. She is Qingyue's boss. Even if the other party tricked her to lie to her, it was unsuccessful in the end. If Qian Qing insisted on calling the police, in the eyes of several other cargo customers, they would also have objections to Qian Qing.