Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Qian Qing has considered for a long time to start with the railway. The railway extends in all directions and goes to too many places. As long as the reputation on the railway is established, Hongjuan Chili Sauce will have a bigger market.

But before that, Qian Qing had to discuss the output with Qian's mother first.

Mother Qian was shaking the frying pan in the kitchen. In the pot was a big hoof. The sauce-colored hoof was trembling, and it looked soft and sticky. It was Father Qian's favorite dish.

"What? You said you want to expand the scale of the hot sauce factory?"

Qian's mother was a little at a loss: "Isn't it good now?"

Qian Qing said to her mother: "Didn't you say that you want to sell Hongjuan chili sauce to Thousands of households? The scale is not enough now."

Speaking of setting up the hot sauce factory at that time, Qian's mother was also angry with Song Xiaohong. No...that's why I don't know."

The current sales alone are already amazing, the sauces are selling well in the past few months, and the Hongjuan Hot Sauce Factory has recruited several times.

Think about it, now there are already so many supplies for City Y alone, and if they are sold all over the country...

Mother Qian feels that she can't do it.

Qian Qing has no experience in food cooking, but thinking about it carefully, in the current market situation, how many experienced people can be found in China? Everyone is crossing the river by feeling the stones, who is afraid of whom.

"Mom, doing business is the same as learning, sailing against the current, if you don't advance, you will retreat. You can see that the hot sauce factory is doing okay, but if you don't occupy the market outside of City Y, sooner or later you will not be able to continue. "

Qian Qing is not alarmist, just take her clothing brand as an example, if Qingyue is satisfied with the existing provincial capital market, no longer develops, no longer expands production, it will not be long before there will be a bigger brand to run. Just like the Ouhe Group at the previous trade fair, the other party has not taken the domestic market seriously. The last time I went to the trade fair, it was obvious that I came to inspect it.

But what if in a few years? With such a large population in China, such a large market cannot be ignored. It is only possible that some well-capitalized foreign brands are rushing in. By that time, if her Qingyue brand has not been launched, under the impact of mature concepts and capital of foreign brands, Qingyue is likely to end up being acquired and merged.

Qian Qing's words were serious, and Qian's mother was still holding the mood of "a little wealth will be safe", but Qian Qing ruthlessly exposed it.

"Then, what should I do?"

Qian's mother was really a little panicked. The chili sauce factory has been in operation for so long, and she has long regarded the operation of chili sauce as her own business. If this was taken away by someone, wouldn't it mean that she had spent her hard work in vain?

Qian Qing: "So we have to hurry up and build our own brand before foreign brands come in! Make it a household name, and you won't be afraid when the time comes." Qian's mother settled down: "

Okay ! Expand production, expand production!"

It is better than watching one's own things being taken away by foreign devils.