Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

That's right, what Qian Qing is looking at this time is the backlog of raw materials of this small village-run factory that is about to close down, that is, fabrics.

Compared with clothes, the audience of fabrics is obviously wider, because people now habitually make their own clothes, especially in every household in rural areas, which is why the sewing machine is called one of the three major items. In fact, in life, having a sewing machine is equivalent to being able to make many clothes by yourself. How much does it cost to pull a foot of cloth? How much does it cost to buy a piece of clothing?

So don't look at the expensive sewing machine, but it is expensive and valuable.

It's not that Qian Qing didn't want to get some fabrics to sell in the past, but the fabrics sold in Shisanhang are basically all foreign goods, and they are all expensive. It is even more impossible for state-owned factories to distribute goods to individuals. The fabrics are no better than others, and they are still in short supply, and they do not worry about sales.

Ever since she found out that the village-run factory of the head flower could not continue to operate, Qian Qing had this idea. She could ask Qian Yu if she wanted the stock. I don't know if they had accumulated the fabrics used as raw materials. If so, Qian Qing planned to Eat it all.

If you take these things back, you won't have to worry about selling them at all.

Buying cloth in the oil field still requires a cloth ticket, which is why she sold pillow covers so quickly last time.

When Qian Qing, Qian Yu and Ding Jie found out about the small factory in this village, the sun had just risen. I saw that the big iron gate of the factory had been opened, but there were not many workers who came to work. They should be residents of nearby towns by their attire.

Qian Qing went in to find the factory manager, who was very enthusiastic when he heard that they were here to see the goods.

"What are you looking for? The scrunchies from our factory are so pretty. There are several colors, you can choose whatever you want." Qian Qing looked through the scrunchies, no wonder

the factory was about to collapse.

The scrunchie is still made of the old coarse cloth from earlier years, with a rubber band inside, and the stitches at the interface are not how to turn, it is not even!

The texture of the old coarse cloth has many colors, so it feels dry to the touch.

If things like hair ties were to be sold, they would naturally be sold to those big girls and daughter-in-laws. They would spend a few cents or two on hair ties, so naturally they had to choose a style. To make such hair rings, it is a certainty that the sales will not be good.

Qian Qing's expression became more and more serious as he flipped through the pages, and the factory manager was extremely frustrated.

But he can't help it!

The purchasers in the factory didn't know what happened, so they brought back a batch of old coarse cloth as raw materials. The working capital in the factory is pressed in this batch of raw materials, so he can only desperately consume, hoping to finish this batch of raw materials quickly. Things are sold and exchanged for money.

Qian Qing thought about it, and said bluntly: "We can't sell this kind of hair ring when we take it back."

She broke off the hair ring and showed it to the factory manager: "Look at the wiring here, and this interface. Don't think I'm being straightforward. Those who look at the quality won't buy it, because they can tell at a glance that the quality of this scrunchie is not good. People who look at the picture won't buy it either, because the style is not new, and the fabrics you use are already old. Outdated fabrics."