007

Does such a generous person really exist? !

Yun Xingze was stunned. He guessed that Luo Wenchuan was a rich man, but he never thought that this guy actually paid the same salary as his salary.

He just helped modify the elbow!

Quickly turned on the optical network, Yun Xingze sent several "thank you boss" to the account of "Luo Wenchuan", and added the sentence "don't call me so much next time" after sending it.

The other party did not reply to him.

Yun Xingze couldn't manage that much either. He happily ran back to the mecha shop and said to the boss in full anger: "Boss! I have money! Give me the mecha!"

"Did you rob?" The boss looked at him suspiciously, "Why do you have money?"

Yun Xingze said that he earned a part-time job. Suddenly he thought of something and said to the boss: "Boss, if I pay tens of thousands of dollars more, can you give me a better mecha? For example, a Class B..."

"How much can you give?" the boss asked. But obviously, he has no hope.

"About 180,000 yuan." After Yun Xingze finished speaking, looking at the boss's slightly disgusting eyes, he scratched his head, "You know my financial strength. I definitely can't buy very expensive ones, or else I won't keep bargaining. ."

"It's 30,000 yuan more than before. What do you want to buy?" the boss said. However, he didn't really dislike Yun Xingze. Instead, he was infected by the boy's happy mood, and the corners of his lips couldn't help but rise.

"Just a little better than the original."

After rummaging through a pile of mechas for a while, the boss looked at Yun Xingze and said to him, "Why don't you? I will send you some parts and the like, you take them back and find a factory to help you refit them. This is more cost-effective."

If the boss can give Yun Xingze better parts, he can modify it himself, which is indeed very cost-effective, so he nodded vigorously.

The boss found a small storage box and said to Yun Xingze: "This is a reconnaissance mecha with a clear height of about 2 meters. It was originally part of the dual-star mecha, but the mainframe was smashed. The reconnaissance mech is here."

Yun Xingze took the storage box and asked, "Is the reconnaissance mecha also a mecha?"

"The semi-automatic mech can lock the enemy's target, locate and harass in short distance." The boss explained, "There is no cockpit inside, and it is the same as an unmanned reconnaissance aircraft. If you take it apart, there is still a lot of valuables inside. For the accessories, 30,000 yuan will be given to you, which is very affordable."

Yun Xingze felt that it was impossible for him to buy a Class B mech for this 30,000 yuan. It would be good for him to buy a reconnaissance mech as a research object. After the research was completed, he would dismantle and modify it.

Therefore, Yun Xingze paid directly and bought the C-class lightsaber mecha and this reconnaissance mecha.

The boss was surprised: "Oh, so refreshing this time?"

"Thank you boss, I will come next time!" Yun Xingze said cheerfully.

"Farewell, goodbye, I will lose my life a few more times." The boss scolded with a smile.

Yun Xingze took the trophy and left the third underground floor, preparing to go back to school. Along the way, he still wore a mask, fearing that his Omega identity would be exposed and causing unnecessary trouble outside.