034

Su Zinan was smashed to stare at Venus, and Yun Xingze seized the opportunity to let the mechanical beast throw two light whips, grab Su Zinan's arms hard, and start the turbocharger at the same time to increase the mechanical beast’s power. The sinking force firmly imprisoned Su Zinan's Meteor Mecha, and kept pulling downwards.

The audience was stunned by this scene, and after a while, they seemed to see something.

"This is... this is Karebo's move!"

"That cat is learning Karebo?"

"That's how Karebo hit Yun Xingze last time."

Su Zinan's arms were caught by the light whip and couldn't move at all.

He didn't expect that Yun Xingze's mechanical beast would explode with such a large amount of energy, just like... a comet mecha!

Yun Xingze did intentionally transform the mechanical beast into a small comet mecha when he was refitting.

He referred to the structure of the comet mecha of Karebo, modified the limbs and weapons of the mechanical beast to varying degrees, and improved the start-up and response procedures of the reconnaissance mecha to make it more in line with the comet mecha during combat. The way of operation.

In other words, Yun Xingze's current mecha is a combination of the dual star mecha and the comet mecha.

Su Zinan thought that this ugly cat would interfere with herself at most, but now she seems to be fighting two enemies!

When Su Zinan was **** by the mechanical beast, Yun Xingze unceremoniously drew out two lightsabers and slashed them at the Meteor Mech.

The two swords were cut down at the same time, and this mech is expected to suffer severe damage.

Just when the audience thought Yun Xingze was going to win.

"Om!"

Meteor Mecha used the last bit of energy to open the particle shield, blocking the attack of the two lightsabers!

The particle shield is a weapon used by the Meteor Mecha to save lives. It will generate a blue transparent shield around the mecha, which can withstand fierce artillery fire and attacks in a short period of time.

However, this kind of protective shield consumes energy and is used at most once per game. Generally speaking, the moment the Meteor Mecha fighter opens the particle shield, it means that the game is over.

Either the Meteor Mecha will fight back in Jedi, or it will be slaughtered after the shield disappears.

Yun Xingze's mecha tightly held the two lightsabers and slammed against the particle shield, trying to open the cover with force, but the density of the cover was unimaginable, and it firmly blocked the sharp lightsaber.

The splendid artillery fire no longer appeared at this moment, and the confrontation on the scene returned to the game between forces.

Su Zinan knew that this was his last chance.

He quickly thought about the countermeasures in his brain. He wanted to get rid of the ugly cat immediately and hit Yun Xingze in the head with the last remaining energy. Only in this way could he win.

The game has reached twenty-one minutes.

The audience has been tortured by the constant reversal of the battle.

Lu Ranxu's breathing became rapid, and his hands and feet felt cold. Every time he thought Yun Xingze was about to lose, Yun Xingze could always perform miracles, but victory was not so easy. Su Zinan seemed to have the power to fight.