054

Currently, Star Naval Academy has won the first individual match, and Jicot Military Academy has won the first team match. The score is temporarily 1:2.

Before He Haomin came on the field, he looked back at Yun Xingze, his eyes contained some complicated emotions.

Before, for Su Zinan, he played Yun Xingze like a dead enemy in the arena, but Yun Xingze was willing to stand from the perspective of his teammates and tell him the flaws of the mecha.

This matter is like a thorn, which has been stuck in He Haomin's heart.

The single player against He Haomin is named Liao Jiayan, the strength is S, and the type of mecha is the shadow mecha.

After the two greeted them, compared to He Haomin, who was slightly nervous, Liao Jiayan behaved very calmly. He raised his lips and asked: "I heard that you lost to an Omega in the Mecha Contest?"

"Yes, so what?" He Haomin looked at Liao Jiayan in an indifferent tone, "Mecha matches always look at strength. When is it related to gender?"

"But I also heard that the Omega was only Grade B at the time." The Liao family said that the temperature was mild, but with a bit of teasing, "He Haomin, your S+ level is a little bit watery... Oh no, it should be water out of the ocean. NS."

He Haomin sneered, and said, "If there is no water, I will see it later."

"Don't worry, I can beat you in 15 minutes." Liao Jiayan smiled triumphantly, "Of course, the next team competition will also win, who let that Omega enter your school team..."

"Where do you talk so much?" He Haomin frowned, "Worry about yourself first."

Subsequently, the two sides entered the mecha.

[The second session of the individual match will start in three minutes! 】

Before long, the battle began.

He Haomin's strength was higher than that of Liao Jiayan, and he had the upper hand from the beginning.

No matter how Liao Jiayan attacks, He Haomin can easily block it, showing the perfect defensive ability of S+ Stormtrooper.

When He Haomin blocked Liao Jiayan's long-range electromagnetic interference, he decisively drew out an electromagnetic axe to counterattack, and the battle situation instantly became fierce.

Liao Jiayan was forced to retreat steadily.

Just when the students of the Star Naval Academy thought that He Haomin could win the game with his tremendous suppressing power, the situation reversed again.

He Haomin was hit by a smoke/bomb from Liao Jiayan, and coupled with the concealment of the Shadow Mecha, he was like falling into a mist, from an active state to a passive state.

Ashley held her breath and couldn't help muttering: "This kid has improved responsiveness, but it is still his weakness..."

For a time, no one knows which side will be the final winner.

Yun Xingze took the aircraft provided by the organizer to the team competition with his teammates.

At the beginning of the racing track, there is a broadcast screen that allows them to see the individual match.

At this time, the Shadow Mecha and the Stormwind Armor were fighting hard to separate.

Yun Xingze discovered that He Haomin should have modified the mecha, at least his lifting of the shield was much smoother than before.

However, Storm Air was a big disadvantage against the Shadow Mecha, and He Haomin's reaction force was not fast enough. Liao Jiayan had discovered this a long time ago and continued to interfere with him in various ways.