043

Yun Xingze's two guns were his secret weapon, and even Luo Wenchuan didn't know about this. It can be said that he defeated He Haomin's hidden killer.

Luo Wenchuan looked at the strange-looking mecha on the field, his eyes were slightly startled-he seemed to understand now, why he thought it was weird when he looked at Yun Xingze's modified drawing, even a little bit. do not know.

It turns out that Yun Xingze has made such a big change to the mechanical beast, not only can it be transformed into a shield that can resist attacks through the magic silver, but also can be transformed twice to become a large-caliber particle gun.

Even the well-informed Luo Wenchuan was shocked by Yun Xingze's bold operation at this moment, and at the same time he couldn't help but feel worried.

The overload modification he was most worried about still appeared.

He Haomin was in the mecha and watched Yun Xingze's mecha changes. Although he was surprised in his heart, he calmed down quickly.

He knew that Yun Xingze's mental power was only Grade B, and B+ was defeated. With such a large particle cannon, the difficulty of the entire mecha had long exceeded Yun Xingze's control range.

Therefore, He Haomin pressed down the accident under his eyes, sneered and curled his lips: "Looking for death."

Stormer A raised the storm electromagnetic axe and rushed towards Yun Xingze's mecha without hesitation. It seemed that he was not worried that Yun Xingze would turn on the artillery.

However, at this moment, light suddenly gathered at the top of the gunfire port on the arm of Yun Xingze's mecha.

These two shining lights were eye-catching, and the audience outside the stadium showed their surprised gazes collectively.

Chi Yu clenched her fingers and opened her mouth slightly.

"What, Yun Xingze actually activated those two guns?!"

"It's impossible. With such a large gunfire, his mecha is modified from a lightsaber mecha. Adding so many functions together, this mecha cannot be activated by a B-level player at all!"

"The two huge shields just now can't be controlled by a B-class player, right?"

"Look, he fired artillery fire!"

When He Haomin noticed the two bright lights, there was no way to stop, his eyes widened in an instant.

However, even though He Haomin's reaction ability was inferior to the other three S-level or higher players, he quickly reacted and quickly put away his axe, preparing to raise his shield to deal with it.

As long as his shield can be opened, it can block Yun Xingze’s artillery fire...

"Boom—Boom—"

Two large high-energy particle cannons flew out of Yun Xingze's gun. At the moment before launch, no one noticed that Yun Xingze was slightly off the angle of the muzzle.

He Haomin's shield is about to open successfully.

Just when everyone thought Yun Xingze's particle cannon would be blocked, an accident happened.

The two particle cannons simultaneously passed through the gap between He Haomin's shields, penetrated the edges of those two shields, and hit He Haomin's mecha chest fiercely!

In full view, Yun Xingze's artillery fire hit the Stormtrooper armor that had already opened its shield.

The audience fell into a dead silence after the gunfire fell.