𝟢𝟣 | 𝖠𝖭𝖷𝖨𝖤𝖳𝖸

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI | 17

   A frustrated groan left the brown-skin girls mouth, tired of coming home to her room being the opposite of how she left it. Although the changes were small, she knew how she left her things and her perfumes weren't crooked or her bed sheets weren't wrinkled so someone had to be messing with her belongings. She also had a good idea of who that someone was; her mother.

The first place she looked was the top of her closest, knowing her mom was looking for her stash of money. When she didn't feel or see it, her worries instantly began piling back up. This would be the fourth time Gabrielle had stolen from her daughter and she was growing tired of it. Luckily there was only two hundred dollars in the shoe box and the other three thousand her mother thought was in there, had been deposited into Chase.

"Mama, why do you never ask for my money? You don't have to go in my room and steal." Cici spoke in her soft tone, standing in the doorway of her mothers room. The smell of marijuana and period blood was strong causing Cici to fight the urge to scrunch her face up.

"You were at school and I ain't wanna bother you. Now close my do' and gone bout your day— unless you think you getting this back?" Gabrielle rose her eyebrows, daring her daughter to say the wrong thing.

Cici only shook her head, "It's fine mama."

"It better be. Now get out my face." She dismissed the bothered girl before putting her attention back on her blunt. Cici closed her door, making sure she didn't slam it because she wasn't trying to hear another one of her moms outburst.

She walked quickly across the hall and into her sisters room, ignoring the sound of people beginning to pile into the five bedroom house. She knew it was no one other than her brother, C'Ron and his friends.

"You okay?" CiCi whispered, climbing onto her seven year old sisters bump bed.

"Yeah, just watching LOL Dolls. Is Ron here?" Candyce asked.

CiCi nodded, "He's downstairs with his friends. I'll be in my room if you need me, okay?"

"Okay."

Cici kissed her sisters check before heading to her room. The sound of her phone and iPad ringing caused her to flinch, not comfortable with the loud vibrations. She looked at the contact before answering with a small smile on her lips.

"Hey Trey," Cici greeted her best friend.

"Where you at best?" He asked, blowing smoke past the camera.

"My house. Why? You okay?"

"Straight, you good?" He rose an eyebrow causing Cici to shrug. "Come pull up on me and the gang. We finna go bowling." Trey muttered, noticing his best friend's discomfort. Cici mentally celebrated, happy to finally have a reason to get away from her mother.

"Okay, I'll be there in thirty minutes." She responded after checking his location.

"Text me when you on the way." Cici nodded, saying her goodbyes before hanging up.

She took a fifteen minute shower to wash the smell and germs of dirty kids off her being she had just gotten off of school. She'd brushed her teeth, completed her skin care routine consisting of CeraVe Foaming Cleanser and Bio-Oil, then moisturized her body in Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Her outfit was simple but cute; a white crop top from Zara, distressed boyfriend jeans, Gucci sneakers, and her pink Balenciaga bag.