𝟥𝟤 | 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖱

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

"MAMAS!" Sage called out for his lover as he kicked the door closed with his foot being that his hands were occupied with bundles and wigs.

While CiCi stayed to get dressed, he went and ran some errands for her. Delivery and receiving bundles from various females wasn't a hard task but it would drain you. If it was anyone else, Sage would have been left after the first twenty minute wait, but it was Ciara and he would do anything for her.

"You still not ready?" He groans, walking into the bathroom to see her flat ironing her jet black hair. CiCi had gotten tired of the red staining her clothes and sheets so she got an black wig installed.

"You was only gone for thirty minutes." She shrugs, sitting the flat iron down as she turns towards him. She walks in his direction with her arms out and puckered lips.

"You was supposed to be ready two hours ago," He mutters against her lips as his hands massage her waist. He couldn't act mad with her to save his life. "And I've been gone for an hour."

"You not even ready."

"Who not? I showered when I woke up and all I gotta do is put on some clothes. Your ass the one who take all day to find a outfit."

"What am I even supposed to wear stink? Like I can't go to your grandmothers house in just anything." She whines, walking past him and into his closet. She'd been over his apartment so much that she had her own side.

Sage's grandmother, Faye, had invited them to Thanksgiving dinner. At first CiCi told him that it was no way she was going but after days of convincing, she agreed. She didn't know why she didn't plan her outfit ahead of time.

"You put that shit on any other time. What's so different now?"

"I do be fly, don't I?" CiCi stuck her tongue out as she bent over to twerk in front of the full body mirror inside the closet. Sage hypes her up as he smacks her ass with both hands from in front of her as she uses his knees as support.

"Real shit though ma, we gotta go. You want me to pick you out something?" Sage had grown accustomed to finding CiCi outfit for the day. She would always be running late in the morning and he would help her save time by finding her some shoes or a nice tee.

"Yes please." She smiles as she plops onto the carpet floor.

CiCi watches her boyfriend maneuver around the spacious closet, picking out shoes first than basing the rest of her clothes off of the Jordan's. Her outfit turned out to be cute and even if she didn't like it, they didn't have time to fuss and fight over an outfit.

"Take my pictures for me stink."

"I gotchu," He grabs her phone out of her friend before he gets to snapping pictures. "Mmh mmh, give it to 'em mamas. Damn you fine baby. Turn around and let 'em see all that ass." He continues to hype her up though various poses.

"I look good?" She asks as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"Good as fuck. See?" Sage shows her the photos after he AirDrops them to himself, posting them on his page as she looks through the pictures on her phone.

actafool.sage

sage