𝟢𝟥 | 𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤𝖲 & 𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖭𝖲

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

"FUCK! Right there daddy!" Tornai moaned loudly as Sage plunged his dick repeatedly into her. One hand held the arch down in her back while the other tugged at her red knotless braids.

"You cumming?" He grunted, looking down to see the white fluid coating his shaft.

"Yes! Oh my god, you fuck me so good." She whimpered as his strokes slowed down before he pulled out and tugged her down to her knees by her hair.

Her mouth instantly wrapped around his dick, licking her juices off. She bobbed her head up and down while toying with his balls until his semen filled the condom.

Tiana and Sage started off as associates until she added him to her close friends and he seen how freaky she could get. She took care of him in the nastiest way and he took care of her financially. Even though she didn't need it, he still gave it.

No words were said as he walked to the joint bathroom, tying the condom before flushing it down the toilet. He pulled his pants up then washed his hands. Making his way back into the ultimate pink room, he grabbed his keys to his Scat and his phone.

"You want me to walk you out?" Tornai asked after she finished using the bathroom, now wrapped in the satin bed sheets.

"Yo mama here?" He rose an eyebrow.

"No, she at work." She shook her head.

"I'm straight then. I'll hit you up later aight?" He kissed her cheek before placing two hundred dollars bills on her nightstand.

"Okay." She replied back quietly as she snuggled up under her covers. Sage chuckled at how calm she was opposed to thirty minutes ago.

That's where good dick get you.

_____

"Hey mama," Sage smiled as he sat down next to his mom's tombstone. He placed a new bouquet of roses next to another's, letting him know someone had stopped by to see her this week as well.

"I miss you and I love you. Life ain't been the same without you." He muttered, not bothering to wipe the tears that had dropped.

"Me and pops been arguing almost every week. It's really depressing cause we'll be cool the next day but I let that sh— junk ride out. I know if you was here you would be kicking both out behinds right now." Rosetta definitely wasn't the one for drama. Whenever she found out Sage was fighting, he would be on punishment and she would get on his daddy for hyping it up.

"I'm finna go do something stupid in a lil minute too. Don't worry though, imma be out the game soon. You gone see your boy out on the field as soon as I hit college." He wiped his tears with a smile. He had plans of being a NFL player but got caught up in his fathers dreams instead.

"I met this girl too, her name CiCi. She been on my mind a lot lately and I think it's because she remind me of you. Cool ass personality, calm with a soft voice, and she always smell good too. Ion think I wanna take it there with her though, I come with a lot. But if I should, give me a sign mama."

A gust of wind blew causing Sage to chuckle. He placed two fingers to his lips before placing them on top of his mom's tombstone.

"I gotchu mama."

_____

Sage leaned his head on the window as he closed his eyes, trying to tune out the guys conversation. They were on their way to hit a lick but wouldn't shut up unlike other times where they rode in silence to all mentally prepare themselves.

"Why y'all so loud yo? Wassup?" Sage mugged, speaking with his eyes still closed.

"CiCi just went to thumping and she did this girl bad." Rod spoke first.

"Word? CiCi fought?" He asked, sitting up to look at the video on Youngboy phone. "Which one her?"

"Pink jumpsuit." He muttered causing Sage's eyes to widen. CiCi was fucking this girl up.

 CiCi was fucking this girl up

"I ain't know CiCi got down like that

"I ain't know CiCi got down like that." He shook his head as he sat back, pulling out his phone to make sure she was good.

"She don't. People be trying her because she quiet not knowing she can get up there for real." Trey shrugged.

"And her brother Ron, that nigga bumping too." Nas pointed out.

"Ron from the dirty?" Youngboy asked earning a nod from Nas and Rod. "No wonder she thumping like that. Her brother Mike Tyson 2.0."

"That's crazy." Sage laughed as he looked down at his phone, opening him and CiCi's message thread.

CiCi

U straight lil one?

I'm okay, thanks for asking.

Fasho
Why u do shorty like that anyway

Cause she was speaking on me like she knew
me and she don't
Then had the nerve to come to my house so
I did what I had to do 🤷🏾‍♀️

Mmh, I feel you
Stay cool tho CiCi

CiCi thumbed up "Stay cool tho CiCi"

Sage powered his phone off before returning his original position. As the rest of the car ride was silent, he drowned himself in his thoughts.

For some reason, CiCi always managed to find her way in his head. It was weird because he didn't know why. He rarely spoke to the girl or knew who she was nor did he care— or at least he thought he didn't. CiCi had a different type of vibe you wouldn't find on many females but, not wanting to add her in his shit, Sage chose to ignore it.

For how much longer though?