𝟥𝟥 | 𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖫𝖤 𝖨𝖳

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

"MA, when have we ever spent Thanksgiving with you? We either go to our friends house or out to eat because you don't cook. It shouldn't be a problem that I spent Thanksgiving with my boyfriend." CiCi explains as she closing the bathroom door behind her, sitting on top of the counter.

The clock had just struck 6AM and Gabrielle was already on her bullshit. She'd thrown a tantrum about CiCi going to Sage's parents house, claiming she wasn't "family oriented". It didn't make sense to the teenager because Ron went with V peoples every year and Candy would go with her godmother. She didn't understand why he wasn't getting this same phone call— this early at that.

"The problem is you going around the world with this nigga and I have yet to meet him. He done been around Candy, I'm pretty sure he's been in my house—"

"He hasn't. And you didn't even meet V until after the two Thanksgiving she spent with Ron."

"Don't matter! Boys and girls are completely different. Ion know what the hell his motive could be."

She was just afraid that Sage was bringing her daughter out of her hypnosis. CiCi was barely even home, Ron was barely home, and Candy was always cooped up in her room or with one of her siblings and that scared Gabrielle. She wouldn't get the chance to manipulate their mind anymore and that scared her.

"How long y'all been with each other any damn way?" Gabrielle asks.

"We've been together for five and a half months, counting the two months we knew each."

"So y'all been a couple for five months?" CiCi hums, "Y'all been fucking?"

"Bye mama." She shakes her head as she hangs up the phone. The calls continued to come through but she didn't care, she was tired.

Walking back into the dark bedroom, she could see Sage's body leant up against the headboard and barely fighting his sleep. He always woke up when he felt changes in his environment; CiCi was always in his environments.

She crawls into his arms, laying her head on his chest. The feeling of her body pressed against his causes his eyes to open and his arms wraps around her waist. He flips her onto her back, laying his head on her stomach.

"We'll go over there today and we can meet her, aight? Don't stress." Sage mutters, hearing her light sniffing prompting him to kiss her tears away. He would've ate her out to make her feel better but his body wasn't functioning properly right now.

"Okay," She nods before turning her head so he could kiss her lips.

"My breath stank." He mutters as he continues to peck her lips.

"I don't care." She shrugs.

Sage hums as he pulls away from their repeated pecks to lay back on her stomach. Wanting to be skin to skin, he lifts his shirt that she was currently wearing up and tucks his head under it. His hands caress her thighs as his mouth closed around her nipples.

"You do not gotta be all up on me like this." She laughs even though she loved every minute of it. The main reason she slept in his shirts and panties was because of the easy access he had to touch her.