Blink

Douma smiled at himself, peaking through the window as Kokushibo neatly slipped into the night as dawn began to peak through the shadows. Tilting his head in anticipation and satisfaction, he closed the windows and watched as his followers piled in one by one, filing into lines for their morning praying session. He smiled, it had been about 9 years since he and Kokushibo started dating, life was good.

There haven't been any demon meetings in a long time, now that he thought about it. At most, they've always just been gathered around and they called it a meeting, but for the most part, since Muzan hasn't called it a meeting, most don't even remember they had an actual meeting.

Douma honestly enjoyed this relationship. He got to talk all he wanted, he got to listen to Kokushibo talk when he wanted his input, he really enjoyed his company, and the sex..oh the sex..he couldn't possibly describe how different friendships and relationships were to him without it. Though, he decided to let his mind stay quiet about it for now.

Before he knew it, the praying session was over. Mm..bummer, he actually had to deal with interviews now. What a pity. No matter, he'll get just deal with it and then he can get back to daydreaming.

More and more women piled into the room. One by one, he let them speak, not that he was actually listening. He let the recruits in and left them in the hands of several young women.

After 2 years of new recruits being freaked out and nearly killed in front of the others in Douma's lack of tolerance for fuss, he remembered to add Kokushibo's existence on to the recruit manual. If the recruits had a problem with this, they would simply be slit open to bleed to death in Douma's basement. Mostly because the recruits that did have a problem expressed this by insulting Kokushibo's appearance.

Now, he had the rest of the day to himself. Time to fill his mind with his undying love for Kokushibo!
God his small smiles and smirks, his serious face, his interest in space, everything about him was just so precious. Though it didn't take long for Douma's mind to wander into...unholy territory.

Douma was in heaven, his eyes shut closed as he imagined every part of it. It was so blissful. Though it wasn't exactly ideal for him to be having wet daydreams with his followers under the same roof, but when has he ever cared about it? Never. He could daydream about his boyfriend all he wanted.

~~~~

Time passed, and it was time for Kokushibo to arrive, Douma cut off the thoughts to appreciate Kokushibo's presence, though, he didn't arrive. Till suddenly..

Twang

Before Douma knew it, he was in the infinity castle. He was less than thrilled to be there, as he would have to hide the fact that he and Kokushibo were dating, but he couldn't argue, just adapt.

In the distance, he could hear Akaza bantering with Gyokko, with Hantengu making comments about being scared in between. He sprinted over, reaching his arm out to touch Akaza's shoulder, placing his hand on it with a porcelain smile. "Akaza-dono~~"

Akaza was enraged just hearing his voice! How hilarious.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Douma laughed, smiling. Apparently, Akaza didn't take this well, scoring a quick fist to his jaw. How unfortunate.

Douma regenerated quickly, scoffing internally, but kept a smile and spoke again. Earning himself an almost punch, before Kokushibo showed up, quickly slicing off Akaza's hand with ease.

Douma knew it was from instinct, so he had to play along, but boy was this stuff complicated to get away with. Not that it would concern him all that much if they got caught, because well, he'd be dead.

"Akaza," Douma looked at the back of Kokushibo's head, holding back the urge to reach out and run his fingers through the long, spiky locks. "You're not to hit your superiors," Kokushibo's thick voice moved through him like a melody.

"Oh! I don't mind it Kokushibo-dono! If any-" Douma was interrupted by the upper moon 1 once again, "I am not doing this in your defense, disrespecting the hierarchy is ridiculously immature, and I'm keeping it in order," cold as always.

"If you really hate him that much, apply for a blood battle," Douma chuckled, oh haven't they been here before..

Akaza grumbled, "I will kill you," Kokushibo sighed and nodded, probably not expecting to be killed any time soon, but Douma quickly turned his attention away from him and turned to Nakime.

"The master has arrived," she softly muttered. Douma turned to where Kokushibo was, realizing he wasn't there and looked up to where their master was.

He smiled as he listened to Muzan speak, though when he said upper moon 6 had been killed, he became slightly annoyed. How unfortunate. Of course, this failure didn't concern him. After all, Koku's tsuguko was bound to take the title, but it seemed it annoyed master, so he spoke up, "How unfortunate! Master, since I chose them, I shall pay for their failures, so what shall you ask for? Shall I gouge out my eyes and bow before y-"

"I don't need your measly eyeballs, I knew they would fail, Daki simply held Gyutaro back," Douma rolled his eyes, annoyed about the speech he knew he was about to hear. "112 years the uppermoons haven't changed, and you guys still haven't found the blue spider lily. I'm starting to question why you guys even exist," well he's said this so many times Douma knew he wasn't just starting.

Gyokko spoke up, "Master, excuse me, but I have found something that if destroyed, could put down the demon slayers!" Muzan seemed intrigued, closing his eyes and sighed, "Alright. Hantengu, go with him," Douma couldn't held being a little intrigued, "How about I go too! Spend some good time with my good comrades!" Douma looked back to Kokushibo, seeing him remaining in his composure, but shifting a little.

He was a little jealous. How amusing. Akaza interrupted him, "Don't do things that are outside of Master's orders you swine," Douma sighed as the uppermoons were teleported one by one. "Hey Nakime-dono! How about we go an-" "Not interested. Thanks for offering. Bye." Douma was teleported back to his house.

"Why are you all so unreasonably cold to me," he muttered. Suddenly, his disciple opened a side door, "Douma-sama! There are new recruits waiting for you," he said, closing the door. Douma chuckled, "Let them in then," A smile returned on his face. How annoying.