Turn

Douma went back to Kokushibo, teasing him with his tip. The more powerful demon writhed underneath him, enjoying the feeling of being submissive for his lover. Even though in his life, he became a demon for power, here he was, willingly mumbling, "Ravish me..~" repeatedly underneath a demon who was a lower rank than him.

Suddenly, Kokushibo felt a sharp pain as Douma shoved his whole length in without warning. He stiffened and gasped, following with a loud moan. He didn't want to admit how good Douma felt inside him right now as he felt his torn flesh healing instantaneously, but he had to say, damn Douma was good at this.

He might've been stronger than Douma, but he didn't mind being bottom if it meant it would be to the very demon he fell in love with about a decade ago. Douma knew all the right buttons to push to rile him up until he just NEEDED him, all the right movements to get him off, his kinks, his sweet spots, he knew it all.

He snapped out of his thoughts to focus on the events happening, Douma didn't waste a second after Kokushibo nodded in approval after panting profusely. The second the first nod came out, Douma was moving, starting slow. Kokushibo mentally cussed himself out for knowing that he liked it that way, returning to reality once Douma brushed up against his sweet spot.

He arched his back, letting out a low moan. He could practically hear the smirk in Douma's voice, "Oh~? Right there~?" "Yes right there..~ You know thi- Ohhh..~" the feeling struck him hard, a low to medium volume moan erupting from his mouth each time. Douma continued to get faster with each thrust, always barely missing his sweet spot, frustrating Kokushibo on a huge degree. That sly loveable asshole..

He could hear every grunt that left Douma's teeth, indulging in how good it felt. He needed release so badly, "Douma! For..fucks sak-! Mmm~ You know what..agh~ you're doing! Just- keep- Going-~!" he knew that Douma knew what he was implying. The heat in his stomach was growing too much to bear and precum was already leaking out fast. His cock twitched in anticipation as Douma slowly pulled out, slamming back in quickly.

The growing warmth in Kokushibo's stomach gave out as ropes of semen shot out of his length, splattering all over his inner thighs—that were still latched over Douma's shoulders—and both his and Douma's torsos. Kokushibo heard Douma chuckle, staring at the man lovingly as he rode out his orgasm, the aforementioned man soon following as warm semen coated his insides. He screamed Douma's name loudly, moaning as the fluids filled his hole.

Panting, he reached his head up and bit Douma's neck, whining loudly into the blonde's ear as he tore the chunk out, swallowing it. He moaned loudly as Douma pulled out, semen seeping out of his hole as he did so.

"Oh..~ You really..know your way huh~" Kokushibo panted, letting his legs down. He layed there in a drunken haze as he heard Douma's response, "Of course~ I've explored your body many times already~" The mariachi blood type haze cleared, allowing Kokushibo to think clearly as he watched Douma take breaths of unnecessary air.

💠♦Smut ends here, aftercare starts♦💠

Kokushibo felt himself being lifted up, breathing slowly as he hugged his lover. He watched as Douma placed him in a tub and drew a bath, smiling to himself. Douma spoke up, "Haha! That was amazing," rolling his eyes lightly, Kokushibo responded, "I don't need aftercare you know, we've done much more rounds in a sex session," Douma chuckled, Kokushibo took a while to admire that, "I know, I just felt it would be nice to treat you to it,"

Kokushibo always recognized Douma's refusal to use the work "Kind" to describe himself, most likely because they both knew he wasn't. Just nice. Kokushibo didn't mind though, Douma was fine just the way he was.

He finished his bath, slipping out as Douma handed him a towel, already dressed. As he dressed he decided to take a look out the window. Sure enough, the sun was about to set, but even though he could walk, his legs were probably too shaky to go hunting. Laying down on the futon beside a fully dressed Douma, who was huddled into his chest.

He felt the vibrations as Douma mumbled sweet nothings into his chest. He pulled Douma closer, closing his many eyes. Douma picked his head up, speaking up with a smug expression, "Sooo, can I take your final form next time?" Kokushibo could only hum in response. Pulling him closer and hesitating before responding with, "Maybe..we'll see,"

Douma chuckled before huddling back into his chest. Everything was perfect, nothing could ruin this moment. Kokushibo laid there, watching Douma drift off as he closed his own eyes. He patiently waited for sleep to come, but it never did, which he found weird. He was always a quick sleeper.

He shrugged it off, deciding to simply lay there. It was going to be a boring time, but he decided to distract himself through his mind. Letting his thoughts roam, he went into a REM state, filling his mind with thoughts. Most of those thoughts being about Douma. How passionate their relationship could be, how he smiled with such content, the way he thought, his interest in flowers. There was so many things about Douma he could think of without getting bored, eventually he might get bored, but it was Douma, so he could think all he wanted.

As Douma occupied his thoughts, he couldn't help but feel like something was definitely wrong. It was already past midnight and his legs felt better, but something was going on. Perhaps Upper 4 and 5 failed their mission. Wouldn't be too surprising, though it would definitely be disappointing. Especially if what Muzan said about the kid with hufanda earrings was correct.

Yoriichi...Memories flashed through his head about his brother. Forget it. He's dead.

His mind wandered back to Douma, about their passionate sex session.

Suddenly, a familiar voice rang through his head. Familiar vemon-like anger in the tone. Oh shit.

'Upper. 1. What. on. earth. Did you think you were doing.'

~~~~
A/N: HAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER SUCKERS

¡SEE YA ON THE FLIPSIDE CONSENTISTS!