Chapter 2

Marc stood dumbfounded in his living room completely shocked and frozen as he heard the car door shut in the garage.  He quickly darted over to the downstairs half bathroom, shut the door and locked it behind him just as he heard his wife come into the adjacent kitchen. 

“What in the fuck just happened,” he thought to himself, looking down at the bulge poking out below him.  He waited motionless for a minute, flushed the toilet, and started the sink to splash a few drops of water on his shorts, hopefully to make the spot Carrie left on him look like just some excess water from the sink.  He washed his hands, wiped them on his shorts, and waited for a few moments as he stared into the mirror until things calmed down and he was presentable.  Finally, he stepped out and helped bring in a few bags from the car. 

During the unpacking of the items, Marc’s wife had brought up her plans for the week while he was going to be away.

“So, the other day I invited Carrie to come up with me to the lake while you’re away this week.  Believe it or not she actually said ‘yes’ this time.  We are probably going to go up Tuesday so when you get back you should just meet us up there instead of being stuck here alone as usual.” 

Marc certainly enjoyed his time home to unwind, and it would not have been out of the ordinary for him to meet them up at the lake, but this would be the first time Carrie had actually made the trip.  He had not been there yet this year but after what just transpired he just wanted to stay home and not give off any odd vibes.  But they had already planned to all go up in one car and made several other little plans for the weekend when he would be there.  Marc agreed without question and said he could be up there around dinner time on Friday night, but would need to come back some time on Sunday as he had to leave again just for one night on Monday.

He then said he was going to go up to start packing and would be back down in a bit.  His wife put away the other groceries and called everyone inside for dinner.  Upstairs he looked out the window from the bedroom, the view was of the side of Carrie’s house and he could see the light on in her kitchen.  He did not see her walking around and was most likely just in another room.  He began to pack the suitcase for a few days, zipped it up to bring downstairs for the next morning.

At Carrie’s house it was another late night where her husband was missing in action.  She fed the kids and put them to bed and was about to hop in the shower herself.  Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom she peeled her shorts off, peeking back at the mirror to see the same state of undress that Marc had witnessed, complete with a semi-dried wet spot.  Satisfied with the view herself, her mind began to wander back to the incident on the couch, immediately feeling things warming up.  For a moment, she thought about waiting for her husband to come home, to stand in their bedroom wearing nothing and see what he might do to her, “Probably nothing,” she thought..  She couldn’t wait around that long to find out and walked around her perfectly made bed and slid open the bottom drawer in her nightstand, grabbing her small bullet vibrator.

Even though she was exhausted and bored with her toys, she went to the bathroom, started the shower, and stripped down.  She had a small chair in the bathroom that was typically utilized when she would put lotion on or some other womanly task.  She positioned her body on the edge of the chair and tossed her feet on the marble vanity top.  Carrie twisted the top of the vibrator and clicked the small button and it buzzed to life.  She rolled it over both nipples, watching them perk up looking down then moved it right down between her legs and closed her eyes.  Thinking back to the moment she shared with Marc, she replayed everything in her mind over and over again.  She ached between her legs at the thought of his hand initially running up her leg.  What she was shocked about was the total lack of inhibitions that came over her in the moments after the goosebumps came over her.  She clicked the button again, turning it up to half strength and pulled on her nipples as the vibrations rippled over her.