Chapter 5

“Took me long enough huh?” Carrie smiled intensely after what was one of the craziest things she had ever done to be with a man, “I figured breaking and entering was something that needed to be planned out a little.”

Marc laughed, “So you planned this, even though you can’t really break into something when you have the key?”

She began to approach him, “When you just left me there last night,” now wanting to join his prone body in the bed, “all I wanted to do was get you alone.”

“So,” he looked down between her legs, “were you good, or did you take care of things without me?”

Carrie’s voice changed to a more seductive and desperate tone, “It took everything I had in me, to not do it, but I was so, so good for you.  I couldn’t sleep, but the last time was when you had your mouth between my legs.”

She tried to get to him, but was stopped by his hand up.  Marc leaned over to the nightstand and turned on the light and flipped off the alarm clock, “I want to see you, all of you, lights on.”

There it was again, the insatiable fire building up inside her.  After years of bedroom activities accompanied by darkness over the years, just the way he spoke those words made her feel like a goddess.  If he wanted to see her, well then, she was going to give him a good show.

Carrie took a step back away from the bed, her slender body now in full view.  Running her hands over the soft lace she grabbed her chest, pushing them together before going up to her head, taking all her hair in both hands and pulling it up, exposing her neck to the side.  With an erotic precision, she swayed her hips side to side, eventually turned around, giving him a new view of her backside.  Carrie looked back at him, letting the hair fall down her back and pointed her ass at him.

Marc was certainly enjoying the view, her legs so toned and firm were calling out to him.  The way the heels made her ass lift was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen.  Surely, he had seen those cheeks in bathing suits and shorts, but there was something more intimate about seeing her in her lingerie.  She bent over, sending her hands down the front of her legs, revealing the little hole in the fabric between her legs.  Carrie reached back to grab her cheeks, separating them to give a full view of her naughtiest of places, “Like what you see Marc, you’re not going to make me stop again are you?”

She heard him begin to shift in the bed and stand up.  He stepped over to her and spun her body around.  Carrie watched as his giant hands explored her body over the lingerie, slipping underneath the softness to grab her chest, before pulling her in for a kiss.  They skipped over the initial gentle embrace, immediately filling each other's mouths with passion, one tongue greedier than the next.  They both stepped back up to the bed, stopping when Marc’s legs hit the edge.

After a firm grab of her ass that made her wince a little, he moved her body gently down to the bed.  Marc leaned over, kissing her repeatedly, she could feel his hardness pressing into her before his lips traveled down her exposed skin, making circles around her belly button with his tongue.  Carrie watched from below as he took in her body with his eyes, she was still so achy from his denial the night before.

On top of his bed, Carrie looked as if she could be on the cover of one of those adult catalogs like Frederick’s of Hollywood.  Her dark hair flowed wildly, the sheer silkiness of her skin begged for his touch, and the look in her eyes was filled with an unrelenting desire for him.

Marc took both of his hands, squeezing down her right thigh, then over her knee and calf until he placed her heel covered foot on his chest.  It was as if she knew by the set and nails that Marc had a thing for red, unsure if he ever had mentioned that to her.  Looking into her eyes, he unstrapped the clasp, pulled the band out, tossing the shoe across the room after removing it from her foot.  Carrie ran her bare foot over the hair in the center of his chest, her skin was cool and soft.  He took the initiative and kissed the side of her foot, finally licking her from heel to toe.  Marc repeated the same motions with her left leg, finishing with another long and slow lick before ticking the bottom of her foot with his tongue.  Unable to explain it, but she probably could cum if he kept that up.