All started with a Dream

Harry pov

Thais was tiring slavering my summer away and getting beat up for burning the dursley's food just a little bit and they are going to lock me in for 2 Days and no food for a week which is fine they have starve me long before, well I should go to sleep. This is going to be a long 2 days I should probably get some sleep. I wonder what I will dream about.

Noone pov

Harry woke up and found that he was somewhere else and not at his relatives.

Tom " hello potter, what are you doing here"

Harry " idn, all I just did was fell asleep "

Tom " but that doesn't mean why you are doing here in my dreams potter"

Harry " like I said idn"

Tom looks at harry fairly closely

Tom " potter why are you covered in bruises and blood and you look like shit"

Harry " why do you care, you literally try to kill me every time we meet"

Tom " your aura seems very familiar to me and why is your face covered in bruises and blood"

Harry " you don't have to worry about it " 'nervous chuckle'

Tom " tell me now who hurt you"

Harry " I'm not telling you"

Tom " ok then, tell me where you live so I can come get you"

Harry " I'm still not telling"

Tom " ok then, we will do this the hard way "

Harry " what, what are you going to do to me "

Tom smirks

Tom "I'm going to fuck you for hours until you tell me where you live so I can come get you "

Harry " yha right, what are you going to this is a dream not real life "

Tom " oh harry, you don't know you can feel everything in this dream world "

Tom comes over behind harry and picks him up and throws him on the bed. Then Tom snaps his fingers and there clothings disappear. Harry trys to get up but Tom push him back down and started to get on top of him, and started to stretch out harry with his fingers for a few minutes until he was ready.

Harry " N-no get them out of me"

Tom " okay" -smirks-

Tom then pulled the fingers out of harry, then started putting some lube on his dick and put the tip of his dick right next to Harry's hole and slowly getting the head in his hole.

Harry " no stop it hurts " ( moaning)

Tom " don't worry it will get better soon, now tell me where you live so I can do this in real life" ( pushing in 5 inches)

Harry " okay I will tell you, number four private drive"

Tom " see now that wasn't so bad" ( pushing in the last remaining 12 inches) " now that I know where you live I will be gentle with you for the first round so be ready for me tomorrow morning when I come to pick you up"

Harry " ok, your so big and thick" ( pushing his hips back)

Tom started to pull out until the head was still in him and trust back in hard. Harry was following the rhythm of the trusting and pushing back.

Harry " ohh more " ( moaning loud)

Tom started to go faster and harder and his balls are slapping harry harder and harder