stranded island

Harry pov

This was so annoying first I was kicked out of the dursley's for the night and then I went to the park, and Voldemort was there trying to kidnap me, then 2 random spells were throw at us and hit us both.

And the Great news is that Voldemort is pining me down staring right at me trying to use his magic on me

Tom " uhh this is no use were stuck on this Island for 3 days with no magic"

Tom " come on potter go find some stickers to start a fire"

Harry " fine it's like I don't have a choice"

So I went to go collecting the stickers for the fire and I found a apple tree so I went back to the spot from were we were and drop off the stickers and so I went back to the tree and grabbed enough apple for a quick snack and breakfast for 2 people so I bought them back will I grab some more sticks and there was Voldemort got some fish logs and almost finished shelter and leaves for the fire.

So I went and put the apples by the shelter and whent to start a fire, I was so busy that I didn't see Voldemort was behind me and put me on his lap and I felt something hard so I tried to get comfortable but now the hard bump was under my ass and through the fish into the fire.

Tom " are you comfortable harry"

Harry " y-yha I'm comfortable but I feel something is hard under me"

Tom " do you want to know what is hard under you"

Harry " yes I would like to know"

Tom " ok, it's my cock being hard"

Harry " what way are you hard for"

Tom " well I did make myself hard and ready but then you wanted to make yourself comfy and make my dick harder and I want you to scream my name"

Harry " what do I call you"

Tom " I want you to scream Tom"

Then Tom laid down harry on the sand and started to take off his clothes and started kissing him all over the place until they were both undress and Tom prepare him to get fuck

Harry " Tom please more"

Tom " just one question harry can you get pregnant" ( starting to trust his cock inside harry)

Harry " yes, yes I can get pregnant"

Harry " please get me pregnant with your children Tom"

Tom " ohh yes you will being all swallowed up with my hairs "

Tom " harry I have one question"

Harry " yes"

Tom " will you marry me harry "

( Staring to fuck harry hard and fast)

Harry " yes, yes I will marry you " ( moaning loud)

Tom " good lest start the Bond"

Harry " how are we going to do that when we don't have magic"

Tom " we have magic blood in are veins so a non-normal spell but you have to say the vowels to it while I fuck you"

Tom " now repeat what I say harry but for the last part your is husband "

Harry " ok" ( moaning)

Tom " I Tom Marvin Riddle take Harry James Potter as my wife in sickness tell poor and too be forever love "

Harry "I Harry James Potter take Tom Marvin Riddle as my husband in sickness tell poor and too be forever love"

Tom was coming  inside harry so deep, and got harry up and sitting on his dick

Tom " ride me my beautiful bride take your husband's cock in your ass so deep that you can get pregnant before we leave this island"

Tom " almost think about that we are on our honeymoon the time where you get pregnant"

Harry brought himself up and down Tom's shaft to get even deeper, than Tom then helped Harry going faster on his shaft

Harry " yes my husband please get me pregnant, and fuck me until we have to go home"

Tom then cum again into harry and then pick him up and bring him to the tree and make sure that his wife's hands are on the tree and holds his hips tight and started to fuck him like a wild animal wanting there mates to get pregnant

Tom " how much do you like this my beautiful wife being a slut for your husband "

Harry " I love it so much your fucking me like a wild beast in heat going hard and fast "

Tom " that's good to know my wife"

Tom then finish fucking harry from the last time for now and then they went to go get the cock fish and bring it to there shelter, Tom making sure that Harry is still on his dick deep inside and plug up

Tom " come on Harry eat some of the food more"

Harry then ate some of the fish and an apple, when they think they were both done eating Tom laid harry on the Make shifted bed. Tom started to slowly pound into Harry lovely and deep.

Tom " how do you like this harry just only 1 and half days left until we can go home how did you feel for getting fuck all night till morning and being married to me"

Moving a little faster and harder into harry and cums in harry and keeping his dick inside to keep him plug.

Harry " so much fun getting fuck and probably pregnant with child to, I love you Tom"

Tom " oh, I love you too harry"

Time skip

Tom " come on harry, Wake up it's time to go home now"

Harry " ok let's go home "

Teleport to Riddle manner

Tom " come on harry let's go get a bath "

Harry " ok my dear husband"

Time skip 9 months later

Doctor " come on Mrs. Riddle just pushed a little more"

Harry " I swear I'm going to kill you Tom for this uhaaaaaa"

Tom " how about you don't threaten me while you are given birth to are child "

Doctor " congratulations it's a healthy baby boy, now if you excuse me I should be heading out "

Harry " look at are son isn't he precious"

Tom " very "

And they live happily the end