chamber of secrets

Harry is a Slytherin

Harry pov

Damn everyone thinking that I'm doing this and thinking I'm the hair of Slytherin because all I did was to stop a snake for killing someone and thinking that I wrote on the wall with blood.

And all there saying that I'm the next Dark Lord maybe I should have just joined him and maybe struck up a deal to be his equal or maybe more and I'm trying to find the chamber.

Ahhh fuck I'm falling and fond and I'm still alive so I just got up and started going through the chamber and there I see a young Tom riddle standing right there by ginny Weasley and then he came up to me.

Tom "hello harry it's been a while now has it"

Harry " yes it has been, are you and the main  soul peace combined together"

Tom " yes we have and we have decided to give you another chance to join me"

Harry " what would I get for joining you "

Tom " will that is simple you will be my wife and equal "

Harry " fine i will join you but you better give me children soon"

Tom " aren't you still in 2 Year 12 year old, what would the old fool do when you are gone, ran away from them to be pregnant with the enemy "

Harry " I don't care what Dumbledore thinks I want to have many children and a husband that will fuck me for many hours "

Tom " then let's get going and put are first hair in you"

Tom snaps his fingers and their clothing is gone and they teleport to Riddle manner

Tom "  come on my dear and get on your hands and knees for me "

Harry got on the bed and did what Tom told him to do

Tom " that is a good boy

Tom went to get the lube and put some on his fingers and started to slowly stretching harry little hole

Tom " I think your all stretched out now are you ready"

Harry " when well we get married" - moan -

Tom " right now it's a way that wizard get married in the wizarding world by fucking there chosen mate and getting them pregnant in the process"

Tom then started to put his dick in harry and casting a spell on harry

Harry " what spell did you cast on me" -moaning-

Tom - smirking - " a spell that will make you fertile for my cum to get you pregnant " - slowly thrusting -

Harry " Toooom faster "

Tom " of course harry, my pleasure ' - going faster and harder -

Harry keeps on moaning Tom's name to keep on fucking him and Tom was loving the way he was making harry his.

Tom " harry I want you to ride me"

Harry " ok"

Tom moves harry to sit down on his dick

Harry " it's so deep "

Tom " now put your hands on my shoulders and start to bounce "

Harry did what Tom said and started to fuck himself on Tom's dick and moaning for more while going up and down

Harry " Tom I'm going to cum"

Tom " then cum harry"

Harry slows down and cums on Tom's stomach, Tom takes Harry's hip and makes him feel good while cuming, then Tom trusted up one more time and brought harry down and cum inside him.

Then Tom pushed Harry on the mattress and brought Harry's laggs over his shoulder and started to fuck him again faster and deeper and really trying to stuff him up with all the cum he can get in him

Tom " are you ready for a long night harry"

Harry " yes I'm"

6 hours later

Tom " I think you should be pregnant now my dear wife " - stroking Harry's stomach-

Harry " good, I'm going to sleep now, I'm tired "

Tom " then go to sleep my love, I will be here when you wake up "

The next morning

Tom " how are you feeling my dear "

Harry " will I can feel a little bit of the baby's magic "

Tom " that's good, are you happy that you are going to be a mother "

Harry " yes I'm so happy, that I can love them "
Tom " what about me, don't you love me"

Harry " of course I love you, why wouldn't I love my big bad Dark Lord "

Tom " come let's go take a shower and I'm going to put a plug in you so you can still be full of me"

9 months later

Tom " come on harry you can do it, just a couple more pushes and are son will be in are arms"

Harry " I am pushing, Ahhhhhh"

Harry was holding on to Tom's hand while birthing their first son 

Tom " harry your almost done just one more push"

Harry pushes one more time and there son is here and healthy

Tom " there he is are little son is just so perfect and my little wife did such a great job for giving me a handsome and healthy son"

Harry " oh yes I did a great job, don't I"

Tom " oh yes, my dear wife and I'm going to put another child in you soon, my wife your only 13 and you look so sexy when you were pregnant"

Harry " oh was I now, then when are you going to fill me with child again"

Tom " oh, next week to make sure are son is doing good and giving your body a little break before I fuck you again"

Harry " that's good, so I can do this and not worry that I would get absolutely getting fuck for hours"

Harry went and Paul on Tom's pants zipper and taking out his cock and started to slowly touch it to full hardness

Tom " oh, my dear wife I think your going to take these potions to recover quickly and I'm going to put are next child in you now "

Tom then started to grab Harry's laggs and took off Harry's hand off his cock and started to get closer to his entrance and trust his cock inside him and started to wildly started to fuck him for many hours

The end