turning into a snake

Harry pov

Uhh once I get my hands on Malfoy he is so going to pay for turning me into a snake and have the nerves to pick me up and bring me to the Dark Lord, and now I'm just saying here in front of Voldemort

Draco " here my Lord I have brought you potter, I have accidentally turned him into a snake "

Tom " Good job Draco now get out of my site and leave potter here"

Draco " yes my Lord"

Draco leaves and shuts the door behind him, Tom gets up and goes closer to harry

Tom " look at this potter your a female snake"

Harry " what I'm a female snake how is that possible"

Tom smirks and also transforms into a snake

Tom " I suggest you stay where you are harry"

Harry " what are you doing Voldemort going to kill me"

Tom " it's obvious I'm going to mate with you as you are a female snake and you can get pregnant in and out of the snake from to"

Tom "on the plus side you will be living with me forever because you would be my mate for life "

Harry " no get away from me, I don't want to get pregnant or be your mate "

Tom " you don't have a choice you are going to get pregnant and you will love it and you will be begging for me to fill you up with more children "

Tom started slithering up and started to mate with harry, Tom's 2 dicks are fucking Harry's 2 holes vary hard.

Tom " how do you like that harry getting fuck and soon you are going to get pregnant, your going to have so many eggs inside you"

Tom cums inside harry hard

Harry " noo get your slimy dicks out of me get them out I don't want to get pregnant with your kids" ( feels the dicks inflating inside him and moaning)

Tom " it's all ready too late I already cum inside you, and my knots in you will get you pregnant soon, and you are my mate as I first slide my dicks inside you and it's mateing season for the next 4 days"

Harry " then what are you going to do to me after the 4th day is done " ( moaning)

Tom " oh, harry I will fuck you every day and night after the 4 days straight I will still fuck you for another week straight with you on my dick, how would you like that "

Harry " ohh, yes please keep going "

Tom " now harry Apologize for what you said about my dicks that are inside you from before"

Harry " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for calling your dicks slimy I changed my mind I want to get fuck by you and have your children " ( moaning very loud)

Tom is done with the first load and started fucking harry again this time going much deeper and holding on tighter than before then next load harry keeps on  moving but the dicks slip in more deeper and deeper and Tom knotted harry again this time much deeper than the first load.

They keep on doing this for 4 days straight with no brakes to make sure that harry gets pregnant and filled up to the brain with cum and eggs

Tom then turns back into a human and picks up snake harry, he summons his cloak and starts walking to his bedroom and lays snake harry on the bed and reverse the spell there lays a naked harry with a cum belly bump

Tom " your so sexy when you have a cum bump can't wait for it to get bigger bye the end of the 7 days and having so many childrens"whisper -

Tom lays behind harry and starts to slowly fuck a sleeping harry in his sleep making sure that harry stays plugged up for the next week, when harry wakes up he feels like he is back to normal but he feels plesher in his ass, and see that Voldemort is still fucking harry

Harry "  Tom no more to full"

Tom " sorry Harry I must keep going even though I fuck you for 4 days straight I still need to fuck and plug you up for a hole week to make sure you are pregnant and we're not leaving the bed eather"

Tom " but if we did leave the bed you will be on my dick while I walk to the dinning room to eat "

Tom got up and is still in Harry holding onto his hips and started fucking Harry like a wild animal in heat and Harry's cum bump was getting very bigger and the last day of the week, harry was carried by Tom around Riddle manner still plug up with Tom's dick inside of him, he was getting fuck so much he was shere he was heavenly pregnant

Harry " Tom please harder I want you to go deeper and back in bed"( moaning)

Tom "  don't worry we're almost to are room and we still got around 2 hours left for me to fill you up and then you don't have to worry about me fucking you until it's mateing season again "

Tom lays down behind the head board and makes harry ride him for the last 2 hours, but he got tired so he pushed harry onto his back and puting his legs over his shoulder and started wildly trusting very fast only stopping to cum inside harry and then started going fast again

Tom " you did so well my little mate all for me and to think that your Animal form is a female snake how do you like your big belly full of my seed"

Harry " I love it so much, I love being full with your seed to get pregnant to get fuck by you "

Time skip 9 months later

Tom " come on harry you can do this are children will be coming and we can finally hold them "

Harry " uhhhh" (pushing 3rd child out)

Tom " come on you only have one more of are child left"

Harry finally gave birth to the last child and all for of the are a mixe of them both, and Tom was happy that he finally found someone to call his and have a mate with lots of children with

Tom " good job Harry you did so well my mate just get some rest the children will be here when you wake up"

Harry " when is the next season for mateing"

Tom " in 3 months, why you want to get pregnant again"

Harry " oh yes I would love to get pregnant again "

And they live happily the end