voodoo doll

Harry pov

So I just finished my 3rd year of Hogwarts and Voldemort is back and no one believes me and they think that I killed Cedric Diggory and just blame it Voldemort, stupid people. I should really do something, hmm I could probably make a doll I have all the supplies for, might take me a little while.

Time skip

There the doll that looks like me and everything I can take off the little shit and pants, It took a while I should clean up that little cut that I keep poking myself self with the needles I can't remember if some of my blood got into the doll

Tap tap

A strange owl with a letter and a package, so I went up to it and opened the letter and it said

Potter

I am writing to you because I am Bored and you will be my pen pal this summer as I gifted you a book that we can communicate with.

Lord Voldemort

Harry " this one is not going to possess me is it"

Tom " no this one doesn't "

Harry " wow that's so nice I will send you a gift as well for your generosity "

Harry puts The doll into the box and gave it to the owl, then the owl flue away

Harry " there your gift is coming your way, it will always be a reminders of me"

Tom " oh really what is it"

Harry " you would have to wait and see for your self"

Tom " ok then, it just came I will open it up then"

Harry " how do you like it "

Tom " it's a doll that looks like you, did you do something to it I can smell some blood"

Harry " will I just make the doll, and I did poke my finger and drow some blood in it "

Tom " blood you say, do you know what you just have given me "

Harry " a homemade doll of myself "

Tom " that but you just made a voodoo doll of yourself and give it to me you know what I can do to this "

Harry " what how "

Tom " it was the Blood that is in it but it's just a temporary as it will seem to last for a week "

Harry " what, what are you going to do "

Tom " well tell me if you can feel this then"

Tom pov

Harry has just given me a little voodoo doll of himself with out even knowing about it and I started taking off the little clothes and I lift up the doll and see the slit where his hole is so I took off my robes and rub my dick to full hardness and keep on stroking it and brought the doll down to my dick and stretch out to fit my dick inside the doll and harry response was.

Harry " what are you doing to me all I feel is something is going up my ass"

Tom " because harry I just put my dick inside of your doll "

Then I just started fucking the doll and puting my fingers inside Harry's moth as I don't want his relatives to now that there little nephew is getting fuck by someone who is far away from him and I just keep on going I wish I could see harry getting fuck by me and I just cum all inside the doll.

maybe I should just keep the doll hidden for the rest of the week from plan site I think it could be a dick wormer for the rest of the week and then I can bring harry at the end of the week but for now I will just finish this load and keep on fucking him.

Harry " uhh why did you do that for, why did you fucked me"

Tom " because now we're married as I just did the marriage spell and we are now bonded and I will collector you in a week when you're voodoo doll is done and back into a regular doll but will be full of my cum "

Harry " well are you done fucking me"

Tom " well yes for tonight "

Harry " well are you going to pull out your dick out of the doll"

Tom " no way you are going to be all strich out when I will come and fuck you when the week is over and I will know that you will be open when I'm at a meeting get fuck from afar "

Harry " your so lucky that my relatives locked me in my room for the rest of the week "

Time skip one week later

Well the spell is almost coming to an end as I used the doll as a sex toy for my own plasher as I brought the doll up and down my dick well it did feel nice for my dick to be fucking, but it's all the beater to fuck the real thing as I will get harry pregnant

Harry " did you decide that you done and pulled out "

Tom " no that's means the voodoo doll is done as the blood is all dryed up, whep I'm going over to get you pregnant and bring you when you belong at in my bed "

Harry pov

Wow Tom just fucked me up for a whole week It was killing me that it wasn't the real thing I just want someone to just take care of me and to love and a nice big dick for me to sit on.

All I can hear is my relatives yelling and all I hear is bodies falling to the ground and someone coming up the stairs and unlocking my door and coming in and you guest it, it was Tom.

He came over to me and opened up the front of his robes and there I saw my doll all the way down on his shaft and he pulled the doll off and made it vanish and he picked me up and snap his fingers and I had no pants or underwear and he turned me to the wall and started to fuck me hard

Tom " how do you like this that I'm finally fucking you up and not from the doll"

Harry " yes so much better in real life it was torture to know that you were fucking me, and I couldn't feel it, please get me pregnant"( moaning)

Tom " ohh yes, I think so too just knowing that I was fucking you up and couldn't get you pregnant and not fill you up"

Tom started pounding his shaft into my hole hard and fast and he started to jerk me off and cum and over the wall and he was buried inside so deep.

Tom " now that you are finally filled up with my cum now I need to bring you home and fuck you a few more times to get you pregnant"

Tom snaps his fingers and the room is put back together and they disappeared to Riddle manner. Tom then started to fuck him again in bed for the next 3 hours and then they stopped and went to bed.

Then harry got pregnant and gave birth the end