~ Part two : Muggle Music ~

Tw: mentions of drugs.

I was walking the relatively empty halls, looking at the decorative ceilings. I bumped into a chest, I looked up.
My smile turned into a frown.
"Look Y/N, I'm sorry for leaving you like that. " Harry started.
"Save it Potter. " I spat.
"Listen to me, cho slipped me a love potion. " He explained.
"Doesn't cut it. " Tears pricking my inner corner.
"Please." He pleaded.
"No." I tried to walk past him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He forced his lips onto mine.
"Get off me. " I said between his kisses.
"Just say you love me. " He demanded.
"No, because I don't. " I pushed him off.

I walked off before he could protest further. I held back my tears before I closed my door to my dorm. I slid down the door and cried.

After crying for 30 minutes, I got up and got changed in black denim shorts,a cropped long sleeves shirt, fishnets, and doc Martins.

I kept my makeup and hair as is.

I searched through my trunk to find the wires for my electric guitar. After I found them, I dragged my guitar and the speaker out and pulled them in. I checked if it was tuned before turning off my lights and turning them into the sequence of ;green, blue, red, black, red, green.

I stood up and got ready.
I started to play " Master Of Puppets" By the muggle group "Metallica"

I finished off the song. I was out of breath and sweating.
"Well I feel better, now I have to take a shower. " I groaned.

I went to my bathroom and locked the door, I turned on the water and waited for the perfect temperature before undressing.
I hopped in the shower, allowing the hot water burn my skin.
I grabbed my shampoo and put some in my hand, massaging it into my scalp. I let out a soft moan before washing it out. I washed my ends with conditioner then I washed my body. I sat in the shower for an extra 5 minutes before getting out and drying myself. I put my hair in 2 French braids and got in my pajamas.

I yawned and got into bed, yet I couldn't sleep

I yawned and got into bed, yet I couldn't sleep. It was 11 pm and past curfew and past lights out which means no guitar and no walking around. I decided on walking through the common room.

I walked out my dorm and down the cold, stone steps. The darkness hurt my eyes, I squinted to see if anything was there, it was no use. I put my hands out in front of me so I wouldn't bump into anything.
"Y/N? What you doing up? " A voice asked.
I jumped and yelped.
"Shh it's just Draco. " He reassured me.
"I can't sleep. " I whispered.
"Me too, you were on your guitar before, anything wrong? " He asked.
"No, I was just... bored. " I sighed. He hummed to let me know he was still there, I realized I could use the spell lumos to light up the room instead of wobbling around. I took out my wand and casted the spell.
"That's better. " I smiled.
"Yeah, wanna go for a walk to the astronomy tower? " Draco asked.
"Yeah, why not? " I asked rhetorically.