~ Part sixteen: I'm so cold~

TW: panic attacks, marriage problems, drowning.

You're not gonna like what happens between y/n and robin this chapter. but atleast there is a new character .. 😁

TIME SKIP TO WINTER!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N?" Robin shook me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Are you going to eat or stare at your food?" Robin asks coldly.

"I'm not hungry."I say.

"Whatever." He said before turning back to Draco.I rolled my eyes before getting up and walking out the hall. I walked around the school, trying to find Remus. I turned the corner only to be faced with my mother.

"Mother?" I say.

"Peach?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Don't, you left , me when i was 8! You could only be arsed to see Draco...Do you know what i did that friday? I cried in my room,wishing i was dead." I pointed at her with hate in my eyes.

"Baby, i'm sorry. I just couldn't bare to see you after i left you in tears and heartbroken." She said stepping closer.

"Leave!" I shouted. She hesitated,

"Are you hard of hearing? I said leave!" I screamed,tears running down my face. She nodded and walked off, sobbing.

I slid down the wall whilst i burried my head in my hands. I felt bile rise in my throat as i was thrown into a flashback, the very same flashback that made me the corrupted person i am today.

-------------------------------------------------

(Y/N is 8 and Draco is 10 at this point)

FLASHBACK

"Mommy, look i caught a snowflake!" I shouted happily as i ran inside.

"How fucking dare you Lucius! I am your wife, the mother of our children yet you still have the nerve to scold me?!" My mother shouted.

"Mommy,why are you screaming at daddy?" I asked.

"Go to your room peach, you don't want to see this." She smiled at me. I nodded before running up to my room.

"I'm leaving!" She shouted as she ran upstairs.

"Cissy, don't do this please." My father pleaded as my mother ran past my room. My mother came into my room, tears running down her cheeks and onto her black satin dress.

"Mommy is going away for a while, okay peach? Don't worry i will be back and i will give you my whole world. " My mother said as she held her soft palm on my cheek.

"Mommy don't go! Please,what about friday? I thought we were going to go to the muggle world and go on a bunch of rides with Draco." I said as my voice broke and my lip quivered.

"I'm sorry,peach. Mommy loves you." she kissed my forehead before running out my room and closing the door.

I wiped my tears as i ran into Draco's room.